What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bright and Shiny New Pic Thread

Pugzley

Could you be any more of a pervert?

I'm not a pervert. I'm a super pervert!!

naruto-jiraiya-photo-free-download-in-1024x768-px-id2347.jpeg

Eelementary

Post Whore
Im not sure about the biology there but I'm willing to try.

FOR SCIENCE

I expect a report with graphs, illustrations, videos, photographs and interviews. In the name of science, of course.

You know what? Screw the rest of the documentation - just give me the graphs.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Texans are the suckiest :(

I dunno, mate - we suck pretty hard. We paid JaMarcus Russell a motza to become an Olympic Fried Food Eating Platinum Medallist*.

*The joke here is that platinum is more precious than gold. I know there's no such thing as an Olympic Fried Food Eating competition. Duh.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I dunno, mate - we suck pretty hard. We paid JaMarcus Russell a motza to become an Olympic Fried Food Eating Platinum Medallist*.

*The joke here is that platinum is more precious than gold. I know there's no such thing as an Olympic Fried Food Eating competition. Duh.

Dude?! SPOILERS! And my training was going so well..... *sigh*

Joker's Wild

Coach

Raiders: 4 and 12, Texans: 2 and 14

Worst win/loss record in the comp pretty much says it all

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dude?! SPOILERS! And my training was going so well..... *sigh*

Shit, son - I'm sorry. I thought you knew.

See, I was told this as a young lad competing in the World's Fastest Wankfest. Imagine my surprise when mum bursts through the door and shouts, "There's no such thing as Santa, the Easter Bunny or Fried Food Eating Medals!!! And stop touching yourself FFS!"

I mean, you can't tell a 22 year old man that Santa isn't real...

Joker's Wild

Coach
True...

But we DID let go of Asomugha and [years warlier] Randy Moss...

Plus, you know, Al Davis...So...

Oh dont get me wrong, the Raiders have years of derp behind them as a franchise. Its a pretty solid history of being useless

However, the '13/'14 NFL season belongs to the Texans for being just outright shit mongers. FMD even the Browns did better

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh dont get me wrong, the Raiders have years of derp behind them as a franchise. Its a pretty solid history of being useless

However, the '13/'14 NFL season belongs to the Texans for being just outright shit mongers. FMD even the Browns did better

Yeah, it must have been a tough year. Specially because your roster is actually decent.

There's always next year. I'm an expert at that line of thinking, what, with being an Eels AND Oakland Raiders fan and all...

Ok, now I'm sad. :(

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Shit, son - I'm sorry. I thought you knew.

See, I was told this as a young lad competing in the World's Fastest Wankfest. Imagine my surprise when mum bursts through the door and shouts, "There's no such thing as Santa, the Easter Bunny or Fried Food Eating Medals!!! And stop touching yourself FFS!"

I mean, you can't tell a 22 year old man that Santa isn't real...

Quality lols: