What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League 2023 discussion

Perth Red

Post Whore
Big upset with Leigh beating st’s last night. Cracking start to the season for the promoted side, making promotion and relegation look not so bad?

rest of results went to form so far though good win by dragons away at wigan in the snow.

9ED15640-7481-47B4-AAE6-5888AB343D2D.jpeg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wakey came so close to first win of the year taking Salford to golden point. Cas upset over Leeds and Hudds pushing Wigan close. Expected wins for St's, Dragons and Wolves.

round5.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Round 6 results. Leigh continue to upset, Rovers drive another nail in the Wakefield coffin and Giants push St's all the way.

round4.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Rd7 scores. Rovers beat the fancied leeds on a wet and windy night. Other results as expected.

round4.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Do

Do you know the times for both games mate?
WA time its HFCvHKR first at 7.30pm then Wigan v St's at 10.30pm. I need a trip to Dan Murphys tomorrow :)
I hate going into derby games as the favourite, usually ends up with the underdog winning the Hull derby!

Harry O

Juniors
WA time its HFCvHKR first at 7.30pm then Wigan v St's at 10.30pm. I need a trip to Dan Murphys tomorrow :)
I hate going into derby games as the favourite, usually ends up with the underdog winning the Hull derby!
So three hours after in Sydney on fox?

Perth Red

Post Whore
What's with KR not releasing crowd figures for their home games?
Yeh both on Friday. No idea, they're saying theyll release them quarterly. No one has explained why lol. They are great this year, we should be shouting them from the rooftop!