What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League 2023 discussion

Harry O

Juniors
What's with Warrington fans their flights was cancelled???? Who cancels flights? Weird!

TDD91

Juniors
Having been apprehensive of the move to pick Joe Shorrocks at Stand Off, I can say in hindsight it was a master stroke by Matty Peet. Not a lot of players can say they've played 7 positions for a club.

Harry O

Juniors
Did you see KR fans throwing bottles from the top of the stand? Lucky didn't hit anyone..

Perth Red

Post Whore
Did you see KR fans throwing bottles from the top of the stand? Lucky didn't hit anyone..
Yeh, dckheads, sadly every club has a small minority of brave heroes when they get some pss in them. both hull clubs have a few. Tame though compared to the old days lol
if you think thats aggro you should go round Hull city centre on a Saturday night!

Harry O

Juniors
Yeh, dckheads, sadly every club has a small minority of brave heroes when they get some pss in them. both hull clubs have a few. Tame though compared to the old days lol
if you think thats aggro you should go round Hull city centre on a Saturday night!
Gosh I hate to be wearing either jersey walking around Hull. I could just imagine what would happen if you did...

Perth Red

Post Whore
Gosh I hate to be wearing either jersey walking around Hull. I could just imagine what would happen if you did...
Surprisingly not too bad, most families are inter marked and have east or west loyalties.
wouldn’t go out on a night out in one though lol.
Lot tamer these days though, I carry a scar from the infamous battle of boulevard Good Friday game in the 80’s lol

Most of these dckheads are only brave when full of beer and got mates around them or can throw bottles from a distance.
its not a hull problem alone though, I was at scg a few years ago and a brawl broke about between souths and roosters lads, some people just don’t know how to behave sadly.

Harry O

Juniors
Surprisingly not too bad, most families are inter marked and have east or west loyalties.
wouldn’t go out on a night out in one though lol.
Lot tamer these days though, I carry a scar from the infamous battle of boulevard Good Friday game in the 80’s lol

Most of these dckheads are only brave when full of beer and got mates around them or can throw bottles from a distance.
its not a hull problem alone though, I was at scg a few years ago and a brawl broke about between souths and roosters lads, some people just don’t know how to behave sadly.
How did you get your scar?

It's everywhere unfortunately. Just the other day attending the Souths game 3 d1cks decided to the run on the field, two got tackled really hard to the ground,while the other was being chased and nearly got caught but managed to get away with it, just made it jumping over the fence,then as he was walking up he decided to sit with the crowd,but didn't realise cops weren't that far lol. Nice Easter present and a $5,500 fine, these fools never learn...

Perth Red

Post Whore
How did you get your scar?

It's everywhere unfortunately. Just the other day attending the Souths game 3 d1cks decided to the run on the field, two got tackled really hard to the ground,while the other was being chased and nearly got caught but managed to get away with it, just made it jumping over the fence,then as he was walking up he decided to sit with the crowd,but didn't realise cops weren't that far lol. Nice Easter present and a $5,500 fine, these fools never learn...
Got hit and cut above the eye by a flying 50p piece lol. There were bricks, coins and glass bottles flying everywhere that day and fights all over the place. Was very ugly and one of the worse sports aggro experiences I’ve been in.
80’s crowds were wild across rl and soccer in uk. I got beat up at elland road, bricked at featherstone and chased for bloody miles at Halifax lol
now adays is pretty tame in comparison to those days Thankfully.
youve not really experienced rl tribalism until youve been to a hull derby game!

Harry O

Juniors
Got hit and cut above the eye by a flying 50p piece lol. There were bricks, coins and glass bottles flying everywhere that day and fights all over the place. Was very ugly and one of the worse sports aggro experiences I’ve been in.
80’s crowds were wild across rl and soccer in uk. I got beat up at elland road, bricked at featherstone and chased for bloody miles at Halifax lol
youve not really experienced rl tribalism until youve been to a hull derby game!
You could write a book about your experiences in RL lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
You could write a book about your experiences in RL lol
Yes I’ve got plenty! Playing and watching the game in the 80’s was a different era!

One of the funniest I was watching a kids rl game in the field behind our old house and it was being reffed by a prop forward who’d played for hull and rovers. Big bloke!
Anyway one of the lads dads was on the sideline giving it loads, gobbing off at the opposition kids and yelling abuse at the ref. After about 20mins the ref had had enough. He blew the whistle and stopped the game. Walked over to the bloke and grabbed him by the throat and told him He would give him a good kicking in front of his son if he didn’t shut his mouth!
Fair enough to say he never made a peep the rest of the game lol. the rest of the crowd were killing themselves laughing.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Now you just get attacked on here...lol

Last edited:

TDD91

Juniors
Warrington's unbeaten run comes to an end as Wigan beat them 13-6.

Some of the Tin Foil hat responses from Wire fans have been spectacular as well.

Latest posts