What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League 2023 discussion

Harry O

Juniors
Yeh both on Friday. No idea, they're saying theyll release them quarterly. No one has explained why lol. They are great this year, we should be shouting them from the rooftop!
I always wished for a FC KR grand final or CC final,I reckon this would be massive if it ever happened.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Derby day tomorrow! Live on Fox after the NRL. Sell out crowds, bragging rights on the line. Gonna be big!

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Both of todays SL derbies are sold out! Going to be two cracking games with great atmospheres. Come on Rovers!

Harry O

Juniors
Both of todays SL derbies are sold out! Going to be two cracking games with great atmospheres. Come on Rovers!
It looks like no sleep for me tonight bring it on...

By the way this site keeps on crashing,do you have the same issue?

Perth Red

Post Whore
It looks like no sleep for me tonight bring it on...

By the way this site keeps on crashing,do you have the same issue?
No but pop up ads on main page have gone weird though and blank boxes Covering the options. must have some gremlins.

just cracked my first beer, rovers shirt is on, movie rooms fired up. Bring it on!

Harry O

Juniors
No but pop up ads on main page have gone weird though and blank boxes Covering the options. must have some gremlins.

just cracked my first beer, rovers shirt is on, movie rooms fired up. Bring it on!
I reckon the way FC have been lately, KR will put 30 on them easy.....and Wigan winning in a close one!!

Perth Red

Post Whore
I reckon the way FC have been lately, KR will put 30 on them easy.....and Wigan winning in a close one!!
It’s a hull derby, no such thing as favourites, these games tend to be whacky! Hope you’re right though!