What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

super league in australia

moonbeam

Juniors
nospam49 said:
Also Gray Viane....St Helens signed him up....as a center! :lol:

Actually chuck, no we aint. Our centres next year will be Talau and Lyon, but with Gleeson banned and going to Warrington we were stuck with having to play Gilmour at centre. He was always coming over next year as a back rower and to cover centre, but was brought over early because we desperately need someone to play centre.

And I hardly think using Castleford as a benchmark fro SL standards this year is fair :roll:

Salford, Warrington, Widnes, Huddersfield.....geez, is SL only allowed to be rated by a couple of clubs.

:roll:

See for all you poms running around trying to BS youself that SL is cathcing up...there are twice as many people who realise the truth. We want SL to grow and move forward, to get rid of these disgracfull imports.

Because of people like yourself who are willing to be force fed **** and claim its tastes wonderfull, clubs are not about to chnage their ways.

In 2001 a top class Kangaroo's side won the Ashes series 2-1.

In 2003 a terrible Kangaroo's side won the Ashes 3-0.

The improvement is no there. Craig Weston, Willie Peters, a fat ar$ed Ali Lauitiiti.....these are not improvements.

I watch SL but only because my connection are with Widnes as that where my family lives and my dad is born there and my Grandfather and my dad went to Naughton Park (Halton Stadium). My Heart lies in two areas of Rugby League i love and that is Widnes and Melbourne.

Friday morning or afternoon, i will be sitting down and watching the Vikings kick the Pie eaters arse. I don't care about other teams that are playing. I love seeing the Vikings play.

I am a Widnesian till i die and a melbourne Storm trooper till i die.

Nook

Bench
Ofcourse...I use the same name everywhere and I dont hide.

Suprisingly enough, I used Nook at TotalRL, and I use it at RLFans. Thats one more constant we can add to the list, along with you being a f**kwit.

And in all my time on all 3 forums, I have never seen you come even remotely close to owning anyone. The Poms give you a fearful beating, and when you are brave enough to talk here, the Aussies do to. Its comforting in a way - the ability to identify dickheads seems to transcend the bounds of nationality.

Nook said:
Ofcourse...I use the same name everywhere and I dont hide.

Suprisingly enough, I used Nook at TotalRL, and I use it at RLFans. Thats one more constant we can add to the list, along with you being a f***wit.

And in all my time on all 3 forums, I have never seen you come even remotely close to owning anyone. The Poms give you a fearful beating, and when you are brave enough to talk here, the Aussies do to. Its comforting in a way - the ability to identify dickheads seems to transcend the bounds of nationality.

The reason you cant see me owning anyone is because your looking at it from the inside.

I own you! I always have, I always will.

To me you are nothing. I dont care about you one bit.

But you just need to see the name nospam49 to get all worked up like a big bloody girl.

You whimp. You make me sick. You pathetic little worm! :lol:

Roosters v Panthers, outstanding, high quality RL. Sharks v Eels, I watched the dance team :D Seriously, there was the novelty of being at Toyota park with a lovely bunch of locals, having spent the day at Northies, so far so good, standard of footy? Not so good. For every reference to Widnes v Salford we can cite a Sharks v Eels (both fixtures can, incidently, on the right day produce crackers, on the wrong one, ****). The lowest common denominator in Aus is higher than that in the UK, but there is much of merit in SL.

In-goal said:
LF are you ZAD :?:

You know the bloke that they used to get on TRL

Why would I answer any of your question? We're not friends. We're not buddies. I dont know you, I never want to know you.

Go away and annoy someone else you creep!

In-goal

Bench
fair fair i asked a simple question and now your upset, is this what you mean buy owning someone ya fruit.

In-goal said:
fair fair i asked a simple question and now your upset, is this what you mean buy owning someone ya fruit.

Dont get upset because you've been brushed in public. Not all of us are laughing at you! :lol:

In-goal

Bench
Why would I answer any of your question? We're not friends. We're not buddies. I dont know you, I never want to know you.

your comments

screeny

Bench
In-goal said:

your comments

In-goal, just ignore the twat.

I didn't sign up for the totalrl.com forum when it went to registration only a few months ago primarily because of so called nospam49.

I found that every thread where I saw his name I wasn't interested in, and before long he'd put me off using the whole forum.

I only use this one now but, again, tend to ignore threads with this arch-penis in them.

If he starts overusing the LU int'l forum I'll stop using that, too.

And before you get a hard on, LF, and cunningly decide to start using it just to peeve me, go ahead, it's not that I'm resisting using the totalrl forum with all my power, trying to make some misguided stand on principles, the fact is that your presence just makes me lose interest as, with the rest of my life, I don't want to soil my hands or contend with morons.

I need a list of every forum Screeny uses because the way I see it...Im doing the Rugby League community a service in keeping Screeny and his whingting off of OUR forums! :lol:

Nook

Bench
You whimp. You make me sick. You pathetic little worm!

:lol:

Memo to LF: Nobody likes you. Its high school all over again.

Im doing the Rugby League community a service in keeping Screeny and his whingting off of OUR forums!

The only way you could do the Rugby League community a service is by sticking your head in a blender.

In-goal

Bench
Funny how no rates but you old League Fruit, tells me that your a real standout :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What would be wrong if they made some sort of end of season competition between clubs, run say every two years, the top four teams from the nrl and the super league compete in a round robin type competition (or like our finals system), I think something like this would bring a lot back to international competition.