What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League Kits 2011

LESStar58

Referee
Wigan

Home
Image.aspx

Hoffy playing for Wigan; heartbreaking... not to mention Finchy and Pumba! :(

St Helens

Home
imagesource.php
I've been a Saints fan since I was 16 when dad got me an 89 CC Final flat cap by buying a round for a whole bunch of Saints fans after the 1996 triumph.. gotta say that this is the nicest Saint jersey I've seen em in. The new away strip, however, I'm still not sold on.

Castleford

Home
3685.jpg
Now THAT is a rugby league jersey! Very, very nice!

Jankuloski

Juniors
I much prefer this year's saints away jersey then their last one. Blue just doesn't seem right. Grey and red - wohoo!

splash_ah.jpg

deluded pom?

Coach
Not only do Wigan have two of the worst jerseys for the regular season they have also brought out a monstrosity for the WCC match.

wigan-wcc-shirt.jpg

Don't mind the HKR shirt. It's a little dull but then again it's made by Kooga they should be thankful there isn't stars or a picture of the humber bridge on the front or a montage of haddock and chips.

roughyedspud

Coach
ah...new oldham jerseys...

the new club has been around now 14 years.....and we still have'nt got the hang of new kit launches lol

we'll probably see our new kit when we play our first NR CUP game next month and be available to buy at easter....if we're lucky

as promised we realeased the first pics of our kit the day before our first NRC cup game yesterday..

deb-lady-banner.jpg

what a pile of crap....and yes i've already offered my services,for free,to design next seasons shirt..

deluded pom?

Coach
as promised we realeased the first pics of our kit the day before our first NRC cup game yesterday..

deb-lady-banner.jpg

what a pile of crap....and yes i've already offered my services,for free,to design next seasons shirt..

It won't be difficult 'spud. Alternate red and white hoops is hardly rocket science. Then again.;-)

deluded pom?

Coach
Don't mind the HKR shirt. It's a little dull but then again it's made by Kooga they should be thankful there isn't stars or a picture of the humber bridge on the front or a montage of haddock and chips.

HADDOCK!!!!!!! It's Cod mate. Nothing else will suffice. Haddock is for the yellowbellies over the river. :x

deb-lady-banner.jpg

What is Chris Hamilton's obsession with copying Salford's jersey designs? I have an Oldham jersey from 2/3 years ago which is smart and looks like a GB jersey. What happened to the red, white and blue hoops?

Yes, I'm a Hornets fan and we don't like anything from *ldham...

But as a RL fan by Christ that's a bad shirt. I'm OK with clubs moving away from traditional designs if done well, then the following season they can reintroduce the traditional design. But this shirt looks cheap and nasty.

RedVee

First Grade

deb-lady-banner.jpg

How do you get your head through collar?