What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Geohood

Bench
Mate just keep Parker your captain every week and you won't fall behind the pack, because every top player will have Parker captain every week. The weeks he isn't playing are make or break weeks in who you choose as your captain. He scored 79 btw.

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
Didn't you watch the game?? Dropped the ball a fair few times and well opened up the yawning gap for Bowen. A shit game by his standards.

yeah I know that but from a fantasy league perspective he scored well, ok he didn't rack up 100 points but still 79 on a bad week

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah I swapped him out for T-Rex who still got 61 so I'm not too shattered. Williams looks like he'll get good minutes all year so for a 30K saving I'm pretty happy.

847 so far, Burgess has 93! Smith, Burgess & Reynolds tonight with Mateo & Poore tomorrow. Gotta sort this shit out.

Aubo is going next week that's for sure.

847 actually leads one of my leagues, not bad!

Mr Saab

Referee
952 with Smith, Reynolds and Burgess in play and Hurrell and Blair to play tomorrow.
Should get 1040 odd

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
876 for me with Poore, Hurrell and Mannering tomorrow night. Would love to crack 1000.

Glad to see Widdop with a decent game too.

shiznit

Coach
Corey Parker broke this thumb on the weekend.... is in major doubt for the upcoming rounds...

im 664 at the moment... and have Mannering, Haurell, Friend, Packer, Mateo & Elijah Taylor to come...

which isnt too bad because i actually traded down this week to give myself some money to bring in T-Rex & James Graham next week