What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
867 with Hurrell, Mannering and Poore to go.

Just gave Reynolds his last chance. Will finally be able to trade in for a decent fullback next week, the Tedesco incident was a fair setback.

RHCP

Bench
737 with Friend, Matulino, Johnson, Hurrell and Mannering to come.

Ciraldo could prove to be a good buy, ~180K and getting good minutes at Penrith.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I've already got Fensom/Gallen/Guerra/Mannering/T-Rex/De Belin so I'm not overly concerned.. Probably will pick up Slater and someone else and come back for Parker later.

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Yeah definately throws a spanner in the works, be stupid holding onto him, 400k just sitting on the bench. Trade for fensom and still a bit of change left over to piss Taia off with

gronkathon

First Grade
It mucks up my trading strategy a little bit.

Though we get until a player has played 3 games before a price change yes? If so I can afford to hold Tedesco one more week and wait and see how the young Raiders player goes again

MisterLove

Juniors
Round 1 1084 round 2 908 with hurrell, sio, mannering left.... How have last weeks score been on average compared to this week, higher or lower??

Jizmizm

Juniors
Only 713 but have

Sio, Hurrell, Hayne?, Poore, Hindmarsh, Mateo and a possible auto emergency left seeing as Fifita didnt play.

Need to trade parker out but already have Hindy, Gallen, Fensom, Mateo, Burgess :|

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Only 713 but have

Sio, Hurrell, Hayne?, Poore, Hindmarsh, Mateo and a possible auto emergency left seeing as Fifita didnt play.

Need to trade parker out but already have Hindy, Gallen, Fensom, Mateo, Burgess :|

I'd trade him for de belin and pump some cash into another position