What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

beads6

First Grade
I've traded in Robinson for a few weeks. If he is playing fullback for the next few weeks he should score well. Also traded in Luke Walsh.

T-Rex- Reece Robinson

Tedesco- Luke Walsh

Geohood

Bench
Jumped 786 spots to 703 overall ranking with 1127 this week.

I actually think I don't need any trades, didn't trade in week 1 either which will put me in a great position for later on in the year .. the one I'm considering is T Williams out of 2nd row, Mateo subbed to 2nd row and Marshall into 5/8 but I could do that next week.

Team right now:

Smith, Burgess, Graham - Woods, Geddes, Poore
Gallen, Bukuya, Taia - Cordner, De Bellin, Williams
Carney - Reynolds
Mateo - Rankin
Mannering, Aubusson, Halatau, Hodges - Sio, Hurrell, Moga
Stanley - Tedesco

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Not making any trades this week.

The cash cows are coming along nicely so will hold off as much as I can until Fensom and Parker come back.

HowHigh

Coach
Had a good week, 1177...800th overall
Shame about the rest, im sitting 21,000th or someshit lol

Geohood

Bench
I'm tempted to make trades this week even though I know I don't have to..

Thoughts that come to mind are:

Williams out -> Mateo 2nd row -> Marshall 5/8
and at the same time
Mannering -> Lyon

They're probably sideways trades but I can't help but think Lyon and Benji will improve to become keepers more so then Mannering?

Last edited:

andrew057

First Grade
Mannering for Lyon is a bad trade. Warriors have the best bye week/origin period and like you said its a sideways trade anyways.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I think Lyon is at a great price for 239K but I wouldn't trade Mannering at the moment because his scores should improve.

Geohood

Bench
44811052.jpg
44811052.jpg

What do you guys think is the best action to take? Make no trades? Trade Williams? Wait till next week and do the Marshall thing?

Grave_Digger

Juniors
Could after this week be as low as Darius Boyde goes? He has a break even score of 72 and the Knights are playing Melbourne who are just on fire. Could make almost a straight swap for one of my CTW rookies who is doing well. So essentially I am getting Darius Boyde for the price of a rookie which if you told me at the start of the season I would of taken.

MSIH

Bench
If you want Lyon, get him when Glenn Stewart comes back. I'll be having those two when Gifty returns.

MSIH

Bench
Or maybe get him now, pretty cheap and a few games he should point well in. I might get him in.

Earl

Coach
This could be a stupid question, but this is my first supercoach season.

If one of your selected players doesn't play, will a reserve who does automatically be subsituted in?

My scenario is;

I've got both Jamal Idris and Cheyse Blair. Even though he isn't named i think Idris is a chance of playing. Blair will definately play.

If Idris does get a run I think he is a chance to score more points than Blair, but if I go with Blair and Idris does play but I don't select him, I'm stuck with Blairs points.

If that makes sense to anyone lol

Walt Flanigan

Referee
This could be a stupid question, but this is my first supercoach season.

If one of your selected players doesn't play, will a reserve who does automatically be subsituted in?

My scenario is;

I've got both Jamal Idris and Cheyse Blair. Even though he isn't named i think Idris is a chance of playing. Blair will definately play.

If Idris does get a run I think he is a chance to score more points than Blair, but if I go with Blair and Idris does play but I don't select him, I'm stuck with Blairs points.

If that makes sense to anyone lol

You get 1 emergency sub if one of your 17 doesn't play.

The emergency sub is the lowest scoring player outside your 17.