What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Geohood

Bench
1042 with Woods and 16 pt Hurrell emergency to go. Dno how good that will be in terms of this weeks rank though?

I've got 735 with Harrison, the pillow, Heighington, Humble (who I'm thinking won't play) Woods and Liam Fulton to go.

If everyone scores their projections I'll get 1043.

Big if...

Mateo and N. Smith hurt. Aubusson went ok but why the hell does Smith play him in the centres, he's shit there.

Geohood

Bench
Realised the auto emergency is already added on so just 1042 with Woods to go... hopefully I can get back into the top 1000 after this round.. currently 1489.

RHCP

Bench
Had an absolutely shocking week, 742 with Shillington to come.

Luckily I'm playing the really bad guy next round so I don't have to rush any trades.

MSIH

Bench
1036 all up, old mates 10 behind. Auto emergency could cost me the win if his guys get adjusted up tomorrow.

Geohood

Bench
1119 this week so far. Total score would be 4191 with that. How is everyone else going for total score?

Jizmizm

Juniors
926 :(

BUt forgot to put my team in this week.

Had 3 that didn't play...arg!

Hayne, Twilliams and parker on the bench also :(

Need to pull my finger out.

AuDragon

Juniors
1054 with Mateo as captain. The gamble didn't pay off... :?

Would've easily cracked 1100 with Gallen or Smith as captains. Geddes didn't play and Hurrell as emergency wasn't flash. :roll:

Dogs Of War

Coach
I got 1062, with Fenson and Farah riding the pine and still 350K in the bank. A bit short changed with Tom Humble scoring 4 points, as he turn out to be my emergency reserve in for De Belin who I had to chance my arm on cause I knew the rest of the nuffies I had wouldn't score enough to ensure that it was a decent score.

Hopefully over the next few rounds I can make some improvements. I think it's round 9 when Parker is back and I can get him in solidify my scores. Won all the head to heads, but I saw a few scores (and some amazing teams) which give me a good idea of where I can either make a point of difference, or upgrade my squad.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Cuthbo, Uate and De Belin didn't play. 4 from humble for my auto and picked smith as my captain instead of Gallen - 975

gronkathon

First Grade
I am in somewhat of a trade quandry this week.

In what I hope is my last double trade for a while I am getting rid of Tender Loving Lahrs and Plodder Ayshford.

Now I have about 150k in cash and Farah riding the pine. Do I try to save some cash by trading Darcy "Mad merkin" Lussick in a bid to get Parker back down the track in conjunction for swapping Ayshford for Wighton.

Or do I go all out now and pick up Ballin and Gringlis?

Mr Saab

Referee
Pissed off Lyon, moved B Morris from Fullback to Centers and bought Slater
Dropped Thurston and brought in Campese due to a cash shortage of having brought in Slater

Latest posts