What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Geohood

Bench
I always seem to buy Lyon eventually... last year was the same thing he has a quiet start to the season then I grabbed him just before his price rose... Might do it next week.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I wasn't going to make trades this week because I didn't really need to. But just did a bit of house keeping.

Hurrell out for Robinson - Just can't pick how Hurell will be used and already made 35K off him. Reece Robinson should make good numbers playing fullback while Dugan is out. Is due for a big pay rise after this week.

Tedesco out for Copely - Pretty self-explanatory lol

I've moved them around a bit to try and get where I want to be.

Burgess, Graham, C. Smith.
Heighington, Gallen, Cordner.
Carney
Mateo
Vatuvei, Mannering, Halatau, Aubusson
Humble

Woods, Allgood, B. Harrison and Fulton are my benchies. Have Geddes, Reynolds, Sio, Hurrell and Tagatese sitting out along with 3 bottom priced who won't play. (Will try to get blokes in over the next few weeks for them for Origin/byes, need every actual player you can get). 32k left.

Humble is a gamble but rather than use a transfer, I've kept him there, this week anyway. Aubusson is going to be shit at centre so I'll look to piss him off asap.

He should play 7 even if Benji is out so he should score, I don't think he can score heavily though. The only players who will score for the Tigers this weekend are the workhorses, of which we have a few..... The backs will be lucky to break 20 and Blair will probably pull a minus, the lazy merkin.

Geohood

Bench
I wasn't going to make trades this week because I didn't really need to. But just did a bit of house keeping.

Hurrell out for Robinson - Just can't pick how Hurell will be used and already made 35K off him. Reece Robinson should make good numbers playing fullback while Dugan is out. Is due for a big pay rise after this week.

Tedesco out for Copely - Pretty self-explanatory lol

Dunno bout Copely he played plenty of games last year didn't he and is only 127k now? Is that what he ended up on last year?

God-King Dean

Immortal
I need advice gentlemen.

I'm deciding whether to swap Hurrell (133K) for either Everingham (87K) or Robinson (127K).

Everingham has averaged 52 & Robinson 39.

Seems a no brainer, ut I have no idea when Merritt coming back. Anyone know?

Everingham costs more but is playing fullback til Dugan comes back in around 5 weeks.

What would you guys do?

some11

Referee
I went Robinson, job security and FB.

Everingham should make way for Merritt when he returns.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I need advice gentlemen.

I'm deciding whether to swap Hurrell (133K) for either Everingham (87K) or Robinson (127K).

Everingham has averaged 52 & Robinson 39.

Seems a no brainer, ut I have no idea when Merritt coming back. Anyone know?

Everingham costs more but is playing fullback til Dugan comes back in around 5 weeks.

What would you guys do?

I went with Robinson because he should rise in price quickly while playing fullback and he will still start on the wing when Dugan comes back. Not sure that Everingham will still be in the side when Merritt returns.

gronkathon

First Grade
I am happy enough to go with Everingham for the immediate price bump but I also have a few hundred thousand in the bank which makes the decision easier

Mr Saab

Referee
Burgess, I Luke, C Smith
Mateo Gallen (C)
Bronson Harrison
Thurston Carney
Jennings, Inglis, King
B Morris, Slater
Reserves - Ben Henry, Reynolds, Blair, Hurrell (weakest link)

I bloody expect 1200 this week