What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

aussies1st

Staff member
1017 with TLL to come. Need to get rid of Gardner, he has been shocking apart from one game.

beads6

First Grade
Thurston is playing the house down and I'll lose my head to head because of it.

beads6

First Grade
Looks like I held on for the win unless Thurston gets 20 more points on a count back.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Worst round ever.

Was stoked to have both Lyon and Taumololo hooked just before their games so I get at least one zero.

beads6

First Grade
I changed my mind on the Burgess for Gillett trade. I made a double trade and took a gamble. Snowden for Kingston and Burgess for Tariq SIms.

parraeels2010

Juniors
Scored 1065 gone from 71 to 19th.
I don't even look at stats but I'm gonna have to start taking it a lot more serious now

gronkathon

First Grade
Another double trade this week.

Hopefully my last for a long while.

The Burgess trade was an easy one to a cheaper high scorer and with the money I saved I got to cash in Everingham for Aubusson and I will be able to bring Parker back in as early as next week if he is fit and ready {Edit} Especially if Mateo keeps faltering

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Hurrell not even named this week, now I've got at least 4 non-starters on my bench. Really going to have to use both trades.

BEERM4N

Juniors
Can any1 give this newbie a tip on what trades i should be making this week:

1. Stanley, K
2. Croker, J
3. Sio, K
4. McManus, J
5. Blair, C
6. Carney, T
7. Reynolds, A
8. Graham, J
9. Tolman, A
10. Mannah, T
11. Gallen, P
12. Mateo, F
13. Burgess, S

14. Tedesco, J
15. Whare, D
16. Vaivai, T
17. Moga, T
18. Sezer, A
19. Carr, R
20. Smith, C (R)
21. Learoyd-Lahrs, T (R)
22. Hoare, S
23. Hindmarsh, N (R)
24. Hinchcliffe, R (R)
25. Mason, R

I'm really only playing it for the H2H matchups against a few friends. So is it better to make a couple of trades (Burgess & ??) this week for some cheaper players so I can buy back Parker when he becomes avaiable?

What would you seasoned experts recommend?

some11

Referee
I've been keeping ~$280k to get Parker back in one trade.

No Moga again, Brian Smith is a f**king idiot.

beads6

First Grade
I've changed my mind several times on this trade but I've decided to get rid of Slater in favour of Hayne and Traded Burgess for Mataora so now I've got plenty of coin in the bank to buy Parker

Spot On

Coach
I've been keeping ~$280k to get Parker back in one trade.

No Moga again, Brian Smith is a f**king idiot.

Yes, I promised myself I would not buy ANY Roosters this year. Alas I faultered purchasing Aubo, the freakish Moga (freakish because he can disappear without a trace despite have massive wraps on him at the start of the season) and of course Boyd Cordner. Great to see Brian pencil Cordner in as a starter again this week. His massive 12 points last week cost me a win after Brian starts Takarangi instead. Just what will the Fab Smithy do with his interchangeable lineup this week?

Spot On

Coach
So I'm not the only one taking a punt on Mataora? I'm sick of picking keepers who can't stay on the field.

No mate I'm in as well. Hope he punches at 60 or so - will be in for a massive price rise and besides that he goes bloody well anyway. Good player.

Latest posts