What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Some speculation Corey Parker could play this week. Would certainly lessen the blow of Burgess and make an easy trade for me.

aussies1st

Staff member
I got in Luke Lewis for Burgess but if Parker is back I'm jumping on that ship. Got Hayne for Gardner.

beads6

First Grade
Parker will come on of the bench if he is back IMO. Is a certainty for next week.

aussies1st

Staff member
Guess I might as well wait for his price to drop then. Will also need to think about who I will upgrade to get him.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
For this week:

Burgess out, Gallen in.
Mateo out, Bukuya in

1. Slater
2. King
3. Mannering
4. Sio
5. Inglis
6. Carney
7. Reynolds
8. Merrin
9. Smith (vc)
10. Graham
11. Gallen (c)
12. Bukuya
13. Taia

14. Watmough
15. B Harrison
16. De Bellin
17. Norman

andrew057

First Grade
Guess I might as well wait for his price to drop then. Will also need to think about who I will upgrade to get him.

He has a break even of around 130 this week as well. Considering hes from the bench he'll be lucky to score 70, so will have another big break even score next week.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Have most done double trades every week so far? I started off kinda bad, so it's taking me a while to get the team I want. The injuries to Hayne, Parker, Fensom and Burgess definitely haven't helped, either.

2 per week, yep.

Usually I've kept it to 1 most weeks up till now but injuries are killing me....and everyone else.

The only good thing for me is that I've only got Gallen and Smith who'll play Origin.

gronkathon

First Grade
By this stage of the season I usually have one week with no trades and about 50/50 split with one and two trade weeks.

This year has been a double every week.

user_nat

Coach
So Parker has been cleared to play.

Not sure if I can make room for him at such short notice.

ethan tremblay

Juniors
1.norman
2.ropati
3.inglis
4.stanley
5.sio
6.thurston
7.carney
8.graham
9.smith
10.lussick
11.gallen
12.mateo
13.lewis
14.bakuya
15.mannering
16.reynolds
17.buderus

what you guys think of my side im averaging 947 any good for first year?

gronkathon

First Grade
Wait for next week for Parker.

I cant see him getting near his BE score even if he were to start.

Alot will depend on Mateo this week, he may be the weak link but is handy for the origin period
progress.gif

Latest posts