What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Mateo named to start for the cuzzies....expect a 70 plus from him this week

He started last week but surely he can't have 2 shitters in a row?

As for Parker, can't work him in, have to replace Burgess and that stops me from getting Parker now, will next week though...

Jizmizm

Juniors
Luke would be the obvious choice but he's more expensive. He's also hot and cold and had a blaster last week!

gronkathon

First Grade
343 from 5 players so far. No captain played as yet and no Parker

Dropping Reynolds off my bench looks like a stupid move at this stage and swapping out Everingham for Aubusson will be better long term but I hate to think what he scored yesterday

AuDragon

Juniors
Everingham, Reynolds and Norman, all three in my squad... :D
None of them counting to my score... :(
196 pts unused... #-o

Geohood

Bench
Hate it when that happens.. Only have Reynolds in my squad but didn't reserve him. Oh well when someone is as close to scoring 20 as they are 70 then you can't really go with them if you have people averaging 40-60 consistently.

user_nat

Coach
I've been really lazy when it comes to checking team sheets this year. This week is probably going to be the second time it has cost me.

Regretting the decision to trade out Mead earlier this year, 97 points tonight.

Spot On

Coach
I went with Sio & De Belin on the bench instead of using Reynolds. Not feeling good about it now.

I just can't see any reason to having De Belin anymore. He aint no worker. Makes a few tackles and rarely runs the ball. No offloads. Time to upgrade him.

Bretto

Bench
I had Reece Robinson since the start of the season. I nearly traded him a few weeks back, but forgot to. Since the injury of Dugan, Robinson has been a Super Coach machine. 91 points today - 2 tries. Should be a nice little cash cow.

Nevcost

Juniors
Brought in Ben Henry this week and got me 55 points. A pretty good score for a player worth a little over $120k. Corey Parker put in a pretty good performance glad I kept him and traded out the non scoring nuffies on the bench. Jarrod Croker did well getting me 80 points imagine how good he would of been if he could kick more than two goals. Reynolds, Paulo and Everingham are currently keeping Prince, Soward and Lyon on the reserves bench. Soward will be lucky to make the reserves bench next week after that 10 he got me.

gronkathon

First Grade
Thats it.

Between moving to 5/8 and Origin coming up no more Thurston in the side this week.

Makes an easy few trades, Thurston for the Knights half as a spare, Paulo to starting halves and Mataora out for Parker

beads6

First Grade
I've got 1027 with Taufua to go. Had a few good scorers sitting on the bench which I could have used.

Latest posts