What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Geohood

Bench
I don't see any point in dropping Mateo.. he will be gold over the origin weeks and as a keeper he should come good... he's too cheap now to sell him anyway.

beads6

First Grade
I am contemplating trading out Hodges after this week. Just with origin duties and chance of injury I don't think he will play that often. Also going to trade out Thaiday for Fensom.

Geohood

Bench
Fensom will be a buy after week 11/before week 12 (Canberra have a bye in the first origin week). He should drop heaps too.

Wato

Juniors
Any Tigers fans know whether woods minutes will go down because im tossing up between him and Maloney for my last spot.

gronkathon

First Grade
He has played really good minutes despite Galloway coming back and Cashmere being bought in.

He should be a steady earner.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Luckily left De Belin and Stanley on my bench after bringing in Humble and Austin. Waiting another week on Sezer since I had Rankin and Lawton in my squad and don't want to get burned again.

Nevcost

Juniors
Steve Turner looks like he has a knee injury, doh. Hopefully I'll have enough money left to bring in Pomeroy for him who looks a good buy for the origin period.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well I have put Mason on my watch list. At $160K he would need to be scoring 45-50 for me to put him in the squad. So it will be interesting to see how Bennett uses him.

Corey Norman will be traded in this week for Sezer, though I suppose that still depends on the return, if Norman is still due for a larger increase than Sezer this week, then I will hold off, as I am only doing it for the cash to upgrade some other positions.

Also hoping that the Raiders realise that Dugan is better off getting his shoulder fixed up, so that Robinson can move back to fullback, otherwise Robinson needs to go from my team.

I will sit on Mateo, we all know he will hit form at some time. I think it just comes down to the Warriors getting a roll on, Mateo seems to only score big points if the team itself is playing winning footy.

Last edited:

Latest posts