What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Also hoping that the Raiders realise that Dugan is better off getting his shoulder fixed up, so that Robinson can move back to fullback, otherwise Robinson needs to go from my team.

Dugan played well in a busted side yesterday so Robinson will stay on the wing. Time to sell him.

He will make a bit of money this week because his B.E. is -9. But will be a low scorer from here.

I'll be using his money to get Fensom back who should drop by a fair bit this week.

beads6

First Grade
I've dropped 2,500 places. Horrible week. I need to make some smart trades now. Getting rid of Cronk and Thaiday for Fensom and Tyrone Roberts.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Shocking week for me, ranked 53,000th :(

Should be able to fit Fensom back in easily depspite losing another 25k on Mateo. Can't wait to get rid of Buderus

aussies1st

Staff member
Weird year for me, going well in Supercoach (almost cracked top 1000) but crap in DT.

gronkathon

First Grade
Fensom has a BE of well over 100 this week so another price drop is on the cards

Only change this week is cashing in Austin for Matt Ryan

Mr Saab

Referee
Mateo is gone this week...useless prick.
Sangster on the telegraph says he is a keeper....keeper my arse

Edwahu

Bench
Dugan played well in a busted side yesterday so Robinson will stay on the wing. Time to sell him.

He will make a bit of money this week because his B.E. is -9. But will be a low scorer from here.

I'll be using his money to get Fensom back who should drop by a fair bit this week.

The SC site has Robinsons BE at 74? Which is right?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Robinsons BE is 74. Sell Sell Sell!!!

I did my 2 trades, Robinson out for Geoff Daniella, with Daniella just to be a cash cow in the short term.

And Corey Norman out for Sezer.

This freed up heaps of cash. Now sitting with $326K in the bank. Will grab either Parker or Fenson next week, and the other one the week after. That will be my forward pack complete.

This is what my team is looking like currently.

9. Woods, A
8. Smith, C
20. Luke, I
21. Farah, R
22. Masoe, M
12. Lewis, L
13. Taia, Z
11. Gallen, P
23. Papalii, J
24. Paulo, J
25. De Belin, J
7. Carney, T
19. Reynolds, A
6. Mateo, F
18. Sezer, A
5. Hurrell, K
4. King, M
3. Halatau, D
2. Inglis, G
15. Blair, C
16. Daniela, G
17. Moga, T
1. Hayne, J
14. Humble, T

Still need a bit of work in the backline, but I figure I can fix this up in few weeks time once a few other cash cows start getting some game time.

Overall Ranked 2,418. How are others doing in the overall rankings?

Last edited:

Nevcost

Juniors
had enough money to trade Ben Pomeroy for Steve Turner here's how my squad is going currently

Fullbacks
Brett Stewart
Tom Humble

Centres/Wingers
Justin Hodges
Jarrod Croker
Ben Pomeroy
Andrew Everingham
Jamie Lyon
Jorge Taufua
Kevin Gordon

Five-Eight
Corey Norman
Joseph Paulo

Halfback
Adam Reynolds
Scott Prince

Front Row
Cameron Smith (V-C)
Issac Luke
Glenn Buttriss
Matthew Scott
Matt Groat
Casey McGuire

2nd Row
Corey Parker (C)
Michael Crocker
Sione Lousi
Sam Burgess
Ben Henry
Tony Williams

Caged Panther

First Grade
Thurston is pissing me off with his inconsistency, tossing up wether to trade him shift paulo to 5/8 and bring in Ryan (Norman is my other 5/8). That would free up some cash to buy some stronger props/centres which I'm looking a little short on in origin.

Other option is to just swap Austin out for Matt Ryan.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Thurston is pissing me off with his inconsistency, tossing up wether to trade him shift paulo to 5/8 and bring in Ryan (Norman is my other 5/8). That would free up some cash to buy some stronger props/centres which I'm looking a little short on in origin.

Other option is to just swap Austin out for Matt Ryan.

You know that Thurston is capable of big scores, and generally he does that in the back half of the season, after Origin. If anyone needs to go it's Norman who is pretty much at the top of his game, and after next week his price will only go down. Depends on what you want to do with the cash. Upgrading the forwards is always a good move, just because you can depend on there scoring more than you can on the backs. Paulo is a nice 5/8th cause he always scores approx 50.

Spot On

Coach
Opinions on Tim Grant coaches? I'm looking to rid thy team of the underscoring Scott Geddes and trade up for Grant.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Opinions on Tim Grant coaches? I'm looking to rid thy team of the underscoring Scott Geddes and trade up for Grant.

He should get you 55-60 each week. His price won't move much though as is already priced in that range.

Probably better off waiting a week or two and grabbing Fensom instead who should drop to a similar price, but has a much large upside.

Jizmizm

Juniors
Scored 1152 this week. Not too bad. Trade Hindmarsh for Fensom...keeping Mateo

Surely he's due for a decent game sometime soon (though won't be surprised if I'm mistaken)

Jizmizm

Juniors
Scored 1152 this week. Not too bad. Trade Hindmarsh for Fensom...keeping Mateo

Surely he's due for a decent game sometime soon (though won't be surprised if I'm mistaken)

Latest posts