What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Ended up coming 7th, and on the good side of the draw away from #1.

Going to have to use my final two trades to bring Gallen in now.

Tooooks

Bench
1234, with 3 players scoring 100+. Finished 4th.
No trades though and Parker out for at least 2 weeks.

beads6

First Grade
I have 2 trades left, going to trade Parker for Gallen but might also trade out Srama as well.

Edwahu

Bench
Do you guys reckon at this time of year it's better to trade for depth or to improve your AE?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
So the Late Mail suggests that Corey Parker is an outside chanceof playing after completing the last 2 training sessions.

So much for a month out. Will have to reverse my trades.

gronkathon

First Grade
I was going to reverse my trades but shifting Parker and bringing in Hindy also allowed me to trade out Brett Morris for Billy Slater and I think, overall, that leaves me better off considering if Parker comes back I very much doubt he will be kicking goals

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well I will chance my arm with Parker, given the AE will be either J.Hunt, Moga or Boyd, it's a roll of the dice trying to choose which one will have a good day. Best Parker starts as the AE would have probably been the one I chose.

Mr Saab

Referee
Parker is done for the yr as far as being a supercoach icon. Playing the dogs / storm / manly....does not bode well for points.
He wont be kickng goals and he will be a 50-60 pointer
I kicked his arse out and brought in Hindy

Caged Panther

First Grade
Maloney, Mannering and Parker all on the books and two trades left. No idea what I'm going to do, my opponent this week is one of two teams to beat me all season...

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Will only take one bad bump for Parker to cause him problems. Not worth the risk.

$100 off being able to bring in Nate Myles as well as Gallen :( Will have to settle for Watmong, or go with Hindmarsh/Myles

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Ended up trading Tim Grant & Paulo for Gallen & nuffy. AE will be De Belin, Boyd, C. Blair or Widdop. Will get Mannering back hopefully if I progress so depth will be better, but seeing as I'm out if I lose I thought I'd swing for the fences and sacrifice my depth.

Wato

Juniors
Dave Taylor or Trent Merrin? Anyone got any advice, Taylor could be a massive point of difference but Merrin i s a lot safer. I am sitting in 2nd in my league but looking to finalize a team i can take through to the GF.

Wato

Juniors
Looking at their runs home in terms of opposition I would go Merrin as he will be better yield IMHO

Thanks, he is scoring a lot of points for a guy who rarely scores a try. He has scored 75+ in 4 of his last 5 games and his replacing Parker who minus his goal kicking scores about the same.