What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

user_nat

Coach
Parker is officially out. Norman is in though, so I should have a AE that gets more than -1 points (maybe not the way he has been playing).

Not even going to get 800.

Edwahu

Bench
Sheens sucks. I was projected to win this week 1200 to 800 and now I think I might just scrape it in.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well I had to make my last 2 trades. Brought in Sutton for Carney, and Barba for Hayne. Was checking out the draw and both have a favourable run in the finals where hopefully they will average 50+ each week.

So my final team ends up as...

10. Graham, J
9. Smith, C
8. Woods, A
20. Luke, I
21. Farah, R
22. Burgess, G
12. Fensom, S
13. Gallen, P
11. Hindmarsh, N
23. Parker, C
24. Burgess, S
25. Lewis, L
7. Thurston, J
19. Hunt, J
6. Sutton, J
18. Sironen, C
5. Moga, T
4. Mansour, J
3. Williams, T
2. Cooper, G
15. Mannering, S
16. Inglis, G
17. Hurrell, K
1. Barba, B
14. Boyd, D

With Inglis back in 2 weeks, and Luke back next week, that should provide any extra depth I need. Hopefully Parker, Lewis and Mannering get back on the field soon as well.

gronkathon

First Grade
3 trades left, pretty safely in top 4 in two comps and will stay in the 8 for the other.

Taking a punt and naming Parker this week, all of my AE's should score highly.

Have left Adam Reynolds out of the final squad this week

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm deciding whether or not to use my last 2 trades this week. Missing Mannering, Hurrell and Luke. Possibly Burgess and Parker as well. I'm sitting equal 7th with three others on 8-6, and 3rd through 6th are 9-5. I've got a negative points differential so I need a win to progress.

I feel like I'm going to change my mind 100 times before the deadline

Walt Flanigan

Referee
They've said that Parker is a good chance to play against the Raiders this weekend but I'm not taking the chance. Sick of players being pulled out all the time. I can't remember the last time I didn't finish the week without at least one zero.

I've still got Fensom, Gallen and Mateo in the backrow. So basically I've got Reynolds on the bench instead of Parker. Hopefully he can pull off a 70 - 80. Then I'll be happy.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'm deciding whether or not to use my last 2 trades this week. Missing Mannering, Hurrell and Luke. Possibly Burgess and Parker as well. I'm sitting equal 7th with three others on 8-6, and 3rd through 6th are 9-5. I've got a negative points differential so I need a win to progress.

I feel like I'm going to change my mind 100 times before the deadline

I wouldn't do it unless you have a lot of depth in all positions.

Is the team you're playing this week any good?

Caged Panther

First Grade
Lowest I can finish is fourth which takes the pressure off this week, just as well given I've been forced into playing Moga and Everingham in the centres.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I wouldn't do it unless you have a lot of depth in all positions.

Is the team you're playing this week any good?

3rd place, but as I said 3rd v 6th are all on the same record. Here's my 17:

1. Widdop
2. B.Morris
3. T.Williams
4. Lyon
5. Cooper
6. Mateo
7. Carney
8. Burgess
9. Smith (vc)
10. Graham
11. Gillett
12. Fensom
13. Parker (c)
14. Grant
15. A.Reynolds
16. Paulo
17. Mullaney/Boyd

Cheyse Blair or De Belin will be my AE. Missing Luke, Mannering & Hurrell.

His team

FB: Hornby, Mansour
CTW: Cooper, Sio, Aubusson, T.Williams, Moga, B.Smith
Halves: Mateo, Sezer, Carney, A.Reynolds
FRF: Woods, Graham, Burgess, Hinchcliffe, Mason, N.Smith
2RF: Fulton, Parker, Fensom, Creagh, M.Ryan

Thinking I have it but not sure - Mansour is on the wing, Fulton at 5/8 and Moga is an AE liability.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah I think on paper you'd have it. His outside backs are rubbish and the only good ones he has are also in your team. Aubusson has been woeful recently (I know because unfortunately he's been stinking up my team). Fulton at 5/8 will mess him up a bit too.

It's a tough one though.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I had Aubusson for a few weeks too, one of the reasons for my Smith/Sheens never again policy.

Now to toss a coin between Mullaney/Boyd. Darius had a great game last week so I think he's due for a shocker, seems to be the form he is carrying.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
We made it easy for Darius last week and I wouldn't expect the Dogs to play like that.

I'd lean toward Mullaney. He's got some good scores in his few outings.

Changing my mind on Parker. The SC Talk guys seem pretty convinced he'll be playing.

Spot On

Coach
Anyone keeping Isaac Luke? Still don't know what to do with this bloke considering he will share time with Peats for the rest of the regular season. Thoughts?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Anyone keeping Isaac Luke? Still don't know what to do with this bloke considering he will share time with Peats for the rest of the regular season. Thoughts?

Depends on how many trades you have left. I kept him as depth, but if you have a few to spare get someone like Merrin in.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Seriously can I have a week when I'm not screwed over by my halfbacks and 5/8 last two weeks it's been Carney this week Thurston and Maloney have turned in shockers.

Edwahu

Bench
I think most people left out Carney this week, myself included. I also had Slater sitting out of the 17 :(