What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Edwahu

Bench
Question for you guys. My potential AEs are all scoring around 50 or so consistently, except for Sezer and Moga. Assuming no major injuries, would you try and trade out Moga and Sezer for guys who will not play, or just go all out and try and upgrade to Hindmarsh from one of the guys scoring 50s, but end up stuck with Sezer or Moga as AEs?

I have two trades left and won my semi, so I have max two games left.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Hindmarsh or Mateo for Parker? Leaning towards Hindmarsh simply because none of the blokes I come up against this week or the last two weeks (if I can win this week) have him.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Hindmarsh or Mateo for Parker? Leaning towards Hindmarsh simply because none of the blokes I come up against this week or the last two weeks (if I can win this week) have him.

Too easy, Hindy. He will get you at least 70 each week, while Mateo can go missing and grab you 40's some weeks. At this stage of the comp, you take those guaranteed points rather than roll the dice that Mateo will pull out one of his 120 point weeks (plus Hindy has hit 100 a couple of times recently).

BTW anyone going to roll the dice on Corey Parker? It burnt me last week, and with this game a must win for me, not sure if I should play him or not. My AE are very poor, but I do have other options to play who should get me 40 points at least.

The Gambler

Juniors
Too easy, Hindy. He will get you at least 70 each week, while Mateo can go missing and grab you 40's some weeks. At this stage of the comp, you take those guaranteed points rather than roll the dice that Mateo will pull out one of his 120 point weeks (plus Hindy has hit 100 a couple of times recently).

BTW anyone going to roll the dice on Corey Parker? It burnt me last week, and with this game a must win for me, not sure if I should play him or not. My AE are very poor, but I do have other options to play who should get me 40 points at least.

You will know before lockout whether he is playing tonight or not.

Dogs Of War

Coach
You will know before lockout whether he is playing tonight or not.

I am trying to arrange being at the Bulldogs v Tigers tonight, so it may be hard to work out if he is or not.

Maybe you guys can post if he is playing tonight in this thread before the game kicks off and I will make adjustments accordingly!

gronkathon

First Grade
I had logged off and finished up and didn't know about Hurrell. That hurts.

6 played with Smith as Capt and running at 589 thus far

Walt Flanigan

Referee
It's telling how bad Manly were in the 2nd half today.

T-Rex was on 77 at halftime. Final score 86.

Jamie Lyon was 27 points after 4 minutes. Final score 48.

I'm on 1152 with Thurston, Merrin and G. Cooper to go. Should be pushing 1300 this week.

Edwahu

Bench
Big scores all around. I'm 1150 with Merrin and Cooper to go. Hoping for my first 1300.

The Farah injury stuffs me a bit. I have 2 trades but he was my point of difference with the guy I'm playing in the semi. It would be awesome if Peats got punted this week so Luke could stop stinking it up.

MSIH

Bench
It's telling how bad Manly were in the 2nd half today.

T-Rex was on 77 at halftime. Final score 86.

Jamie Lyon was 27 points after 4 minutes. Final score 48.

I'm on 1152 with Thurston, Merrin and G. Cooper to go. Should be pushing 1300 this week.

That's what happens when you get stuck out on the wing. Him and G. Stewart had me looking great guns until injuries struck.

I'm down by 160 with JT and Cooper to go, old mate has finished up. Pretty much f**ked.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
That's what happens when you get stuck out on the wing. Him and G. Stewart had me looking great guns until injuries struck.

I'm down by 160 with JT and Cooper to go, old mate has finished up. Pretty much f**ked.

I don't know. JT can pull some pretty bullsh*t scores.

MSIH

Bench
Yeah, I guess he's due as well. He's been very disappointing this year, but I can't really expect to win when I have to choose between Moga and Cheyse Blair in my starting line up (I went with Blair haha).