What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Caged Panther

First Grade
That's what happens when you get stuck out on the wing. Him and G. Stewart had me looking great guns until injuries struck.

I'm down by 160 with JT and Cooper to go, old mate has finished up. Pretty much f**ked.

146 between them at the moment, a lot closer than you think and still a possibility to win with adjustments I'd imagine.

I have no idea how I'm still in the lead at this point. 95 ahead heading into the last game with Cooper and Thurston to play against five blokes (cooper, merrin, morris, morgan and tamou) still 54 up at this point. Absolute fluke I'm still in the lead.

Dogs Of War

Coach
JT in the bin at the death. Could be the decider for many teams, well mine anyway. JT with a big day, and Merrin and Morris with poor days put me back in the match, but that one action might screw me big time.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I think they've underscored Thurston anyway. Might make those 8 points up. I thought a sin binning was 15 so I guess it's not so bad.

eozsmiles

Bench
Bloody high scoring week. I got 1352 in one match and had to play Darius (41) because of Hurrell and Mannering being injured. 1331 on another game with B Moz chipping in a handy 16 - could've hit 1400 if he'd had a huge night lol.

Bring on the major semi's !!!

gronkathon

First Grade
Would have gotten over 1400 barring my decision to play Reynolds in front of Johnson in the halves.

Adjustments pending of course.

Oh well my best week ever

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Back to back 65+ for De Belin.

Going to think twice about Parker in 2013. Surely he will see some massive price drops early.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Really got lucky the last few weeks with a coupe of my opponents big name players having quite weeks and some of my guys having big weeks. This week it was Inglis and Thurston.

Should make it through to the grand final up against a bloke who has already beaten me twice this season.

beads6

First Grade
Bloody dumb Supercoach. I picked GI but by lockout he somehow wasn't in my side. Massive blow. Will lose both leagues now.

Latest posts