What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

some11

Referee
If you reverse trades it'll put your side back to how it was last week, they need to fix that next year.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
1380 for me and into the grand final. Guess its up to Bellamy to decide if I win.

Yeah sounds like Bellamy is out to f*ck over Supercoach Grand Finalists yet again.

He cost me my GF last year when he rested Cam Smith for the final round and I lost by 2 points.

Spot On

Coach
Supercoach needs to be reworked to finish in R25. The H to H GF's are a farce with players being rested in R26.

Edwahu

Bench
Who are the main resters? Seems to be accepted Bellamy will rest a couple, what about Hasler and Toovey?

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Supercoach needs to be reworked to finish in R25. The H to H GF's are a farce with players being rested in R26.

Get rid of 2 of the byes in origin period and have H2H grand finals in week 24. Makes no sense otherwise. But I guess they want maximum users for the full season.

Snoochies

First Grade
Need some advice. With Bellamy possibly screwing up the GF's this year want to know what to do here. I have both Smith and Slater and my opponent has Smith and Stewart as FB. Should I trade Slater for Stewart knowing that if Bellamy rests any players, I am covered.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Definitely playing Smith. I have to play Slater because I have no backup fullback, but I'm a little iffy about him playing. Looked like he was struggling with his knee last week. With the form that Manly are in, I don't think Stewart would be a terrible choice.
While there's the slightest opportunity for Melbourne to take the Minor Premiership, I think Bellamy will be fielding the best team he can.

Edwahu

Bench
Down by 4 in my GF with only common players left. Mateos move and playing Reynolds over Carney killed me.

Hopefully I get up in the rescoring because it will suck to lose to a bloke who lost 5 more games then me and has no AEs at all.