What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

gronkathon

First Grade
Was on target to sweep all my leagues.

BUT I have both Burns and Farah in my side so it looks like a narrow lot of losses across the board.

Oh and Mateo GTFO

Geohood

Bench
Fkin worst weak ever...

Farah, Stanley, Graham, Halatau, Aubusson, Cordner, Mateo, Geddes all under 50 arrghh

Grave_Digger

Juniors
If I had traded Inglis out instead of Mannering to get Parker I would of got 1299...F**K!....If the top score isn't 1300+ this week I am going to lose my shit.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
My score went up 50 points to 1170. Happy with that.

Winning all my leagues but one. Don't you hate it when you're losing to someone and they are the only person in the comp with a better score than you.

Grave_Digger

Juniors
So with the points corrections today, if I had kept Mannering I would of got 1313 and came 8th. FML.

Anyway back to reality, round ranking of 177 and over all of 314 so I'm doing pretty bloody good if I say so myself.

Geohood

Bench
Started first week at 39, have good depth and a good squad IMO but just hasn't been happening for me.. now slumped to ranked 2,923. Should have a good squad for the origin rounds though.

I'm thinking if I should move Mateo to 2nd row and trade Maloney in which will be good for origin or trade Stanley for Hayne..

beads6

First Grade
My ranking is 957, not bad. Have not had many massive weeks but have hit 1100 almost every round.

jim_57

Staff member
1286, 36th this week. Want to ditch Stanley, when is Tony Williams due back? Does this week count towards his suspension? He certainly would have played city-cou.try if not named in the test side.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Managed to crawl over the line for a 12 point win, no idea how, happy with that considering I was down by about 150 points on two separate occasions over the course of the round.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Fensom is a chance to return next round.

BE is 133 though so will have to hold off. I don't think I'll get Parker again until after Origin.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Probably going to dump Matteo or Aubusson for Liam Fulton this week, I want that Round 14 bye coverage. Other move will probably be Rankin for Siezer.