What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Someone

Bench
im not good as this, and didnt even start til round 9 or 10, but im open for some advice as to what i should do/who to trade this week. i have 19 left so number of trades arent an issue....

keep in mind im in an average league and this is my first season doing this...

FB: Gordon , R,Robisnon

CTW: Taufua , McQueen , Frizell, J.Morris , Williame, Quinlan, Ruciman,

5/8: Sutton , Peachey

HB: Cronk , R.Thompson

2RF: Surgess, S.Williams, D.Harrison, Terepo, E.Lowe, K.Edwards

FRF: Farah, Woods, Graham, John Morris, T.Mannah, D.Napa

Disappointed with my decision last week, had Barba and was going to trade him in for Inglis, then reversed it and chose Gordon and Reece....i should have stuck with the plan and picked one star and one N/P. so FB is my main issue i wanna fix

whats everyone think? be honest.

CJG 182

Juniors
I think CTW and back row are far bigger issues for you at the moment than FB.
Fix them up first. Too many bad players in Williame/Runciman/Quinlan and not one of the CTW guns.

Spot On

Coach
Only involved in H2H.

Thurston a must have for the semis. Will upgrade from Sezer there.

I'll need a CTW if GI isn't back for R23 onwards.

Injuries to starting side will be the only other time I'll need to trade.

Spot On

Coach
What would David Stagg be doing on the Brisbane bench this week??? Why would you take any of the backrow off for him???? Thaiday the one to get a rest????

Last edited:

Wato

Juniors
Who is the better buy for my last ctw hodges,hurrell or ferguson? Was thinking hodges but ferguson is in a team that's playing better football which normally leads to them being the better point scoring players.

HowHigh

Coach
I downgraded Roberts to Oates to free up cash.
After that I have 3 trades left...will bring in Gillett and Parker next round when they both drop in price a little.

Next week my team will be:
Dugan
Lyon, Taufua, Gillett, Glenn
Sutton
Kelly
Parker, S.Burgess, Fensom, SBW
Smith, Farah, Fifita, Merrin, Woods, Luke

Wanted to bring Thurston in but going to have to keep that 1 trade in case of a major injury. The injury to Inglis really messed mine up..would have felt a lot safer with 2 trades there in case of injury.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Who is the better buy for my last ctw hodges,hurrell or ferguson? Was thinking hodges but ferguson is in a team that's playing better football which normally leads to them being the better point scoring players.

If Inglis hasn't come back by the start of the finals series, Ferguson is who I am going to pick up. Canberra has 3 home games out of the last 4 games, which hopefully means they win the lot of those, and Ferguson is a big part of that with scores between 45-100+.

Hodges has this uncanny ability to score well no matter how little ball he sees, but I don't think he has the big score potential due to the form of the team, so somewhere between 50-75 is a reasonable expectation.

Hurrell doesn't have base stats that match the other two, moreso relying on linebreaks and trys for great scores so anywhere between 30-90.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
I downgraded Roberts to Oates to free up cash.
After that I have 3 trades left...will bring in Gillett and Parker next round when they both drop in price a little.

Next week my team will be:
Dugan
Lyon, Taufua, Gillett, Glenn
Sutton
Kelly
Parker, S.Burgess, Fensom, SBW
Smith, Farah, Fifita, Merrin, Woods, Luke

Wanted to bring Thurston in but going to have to keep that 1 trade in case of a major injury. The injury to Inglis really messed mine up..would have felt a lot safer with 2 trades there in case of injury.

Do you really want Lyon and Taufua in the team? Especially with Manly's last 4 games being pretty difficult. May be better to move Taufua on for someone else, not sure what else you have currently that may be a better fit.

HowHigh

Coach
Do you really want Lyon and Taufua in the team? Especially with Manly's last 4 games being pretty difficult. May be better to move Taufua on for someone else, not sure what else you have currently that may be a better fit.
Yeah happy with them..
Was going to be turning Taufua into Gillett but don't have enough trades after the Inglis injury.

RHCP

Bench
Gillett and Maloney in for Lui and Roberts this week.

Campese to Parker next week and team is pretty much done.

Edwahu

Bench
So what are people doing with Woods?

Buy, hold or sell?

For me its a hold for sure. He is only out for a couple of weeks max and I have one gun forward I can't fit in already. Watmough would have been benched for me this week if not for Woods injury.

If you had a 5+ trades and had space for someone who has not been a automatic pick up already (e.g someone like JWH or Luke) I might sell.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well I am rolling the dice this week. Resting SBW (I think he will get limited minutes due to his hamstring) and Mateo (Against the Storm is too big a gamble to think he will get one of those amazing scores), but playing Milford (I think he will have a big one against the Dragons) and T-Rex (who I think will get a decent 70+ against Parra).

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Seg has been going crap. I don't think it gets any better so I would go Stewart. Do you have any other options?

Not really, there's only Moylan and Roberts besides those 2.

Team for this week is

1. Barba
2. Chambers
3. Mannering
4. Lyon
5. T-Rex
6. Thurston
7. Carney
8. Luke
9. Smith
10. Merrin
11. SBW
12. Parker
13. Fensom
14. A. Kelly
15. R. Farah
16. JWH
17. Seg/Stewart.

Ideally t-Rex becomes Inglis and Stewart becomes gallen and I'm sweet with 5 trades left after those changes.

Last edited:

Latest posts