What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

gronkathon

First Grade
For me its a hold for sure. He is only out for a couple of weeks max and I have one gun forward I can't fit in already. Watmough would have been benched for me this week if not for Woods injury.

If you had a 5+ trades and had space for someone who has not been a automatic pick up already (e.g someone like JWH or Luke) I might sell.

I would be wary of any return date Wests Tigers cite. They have pretty much never been right

abpanther

Staff member
Who would you guys pick for your last 2 bench spots (other 2 are J.Graham and W.Graham)?

Segeyaro
T.Harris
Benji
Campo
Nofo
J.Roberts
Williame
Moylan

Bolded is who I'm leaning towards

Cheers

Dogs Of War

Coach
NOt sure why Seg's gone off the boil, he is a huge risk I think. Nofo is a pretty safe scorer who has great base stats in his matches thus far.

Looking at what else you have, it's really a toss up between Campo and Segs, just depends if Campo can get the try assists to get his score up from the 30-40 you get otherwise. Segs on the other hand I think will be in a losing team, so who knows what he will score.

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah I would 100% take Campo if he was at home, I just don't trust any Raiders players when they play away.

Seg has been pretty average lately, but I expect plenty of points in the Sharks v Panthers game, and I agree he will be on the losing side

Couldn't justify Harris right given he's starting on the bench?

Dragon Jim

Juniors
Not sure what to do with R Robinson given all the changes at the Raiders. Will Milford hold his fullback spot now that Ferguson is coming back? Would be spewing if Robinson holds and Milford goes back to the bench.

Was going to trade out Robinson and bring Barba in, but with Canberra playing silly buggers with their team we probably wont find out until tomorrow

Edwahu

Bench
Not sure what to do with R Robinson given all the changes at the Raiders. Will Milford hold his fullback spot now that Ferguson is coming back? Would be spewing if Robinson holds and Milford goes back to the bench.

Was going to trade out Robinson and bring Barba in, but with Canberra playing silly buggers with their team we probably wont find out until tomorrow

I'd dump him ASAP. Milford probably will stay at FB and Robbo wasnt even scoring that well when he was there.

abpanther

Staff member
I dumped Reece 2 weeks ago, his value plummeted once he went to the wing and I don't see them moving Milford from FB

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Ok thinking now for my last 2 trades

Woods - C.Smith
Gurgess - JWH

Can't get Gillett back unless I dump Luke, so JWH seems like a good option.

Wato

Juniors
Here's my team this week, what do you guys reckon? This is the team I plan to have for the run home with 2 trades left, I may bring inglis back if he does return before the finals.

1.Dugan
2.Gordon
3.Lyon
4.Gillett
5.Ferguson
6.Sutton
7.Reynolds
8.Fifta
9.Smith(VC)
10.Farah
11.Parker(C)
12.SBW
13.S.Burgess

14.Maloney
15.Luke
16.Merrin
17.Fensom

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Here's my team this week, what do you guys reckon? This is the team I plan to have for the run home with 2 trades left, I may bring inglis back if he does return before the finals.

1.Dugan
2.Gordon
3.Lyon
4.Gillett
5.Ferguson
6.Sutton
7.Reynolds
8.Fifta
9.Smith(VC)
10.Farah
11.Parker(C)
12.SBW
13.S.Burgess

14.Maloney
15.Luke
16.Merrin
17.Fensom

Looks like a pretty handy team.

Edwahu

Bench

1.Dugan
2.Gordon
3.Lyon
4.Gillett
5.Ferguson
6.Sutton
7.Reynolds
8.Fifta
9.Smith(VC)
10.Farah
11.Parker(C)
12.SBW
13.S.Burgess

14.Maloney
15.Luke
16.Merrin
17.Fensom

Can't really fault it, unless the rest of your squad is bollocks and you have no trades left. You might want to think about looking for a point of difference though, this is the team most people will have by the semis.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
ok so i tinkerd a bit, and with 2 trades and $333K in the bank, this is how the side looks:

1. Barba
2. Gordon
3. Lyon
4. Hurrell
5. Gillett
6. Sutton
7. Thurston
8. Fifita
9. Smith
10. Luke
11. SBW
12. Fensom
13. S. Burgess

14. Farah
15. G. Burgess
16. Harris
17. Milford

My only issue are some of the nuffies on the extended bench that i hopefully dont want for them to play, but some good backups including Nofoaluma and Peachey. The rest are all rubbish (M. Brown, Roberts, Greenshields etc)

Parker will be next week, so that leaves 1 trade that ill hopefully be able to hold on to for a few weeks.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Went with JWH for Gurgess and Woods for Smith. So with no trades left here's my final team

Barba
Gordon
Hurrell
Lyon
Jennings
Kelly
Sutton
Farah
Luke
C.Smith
Fensom
Surgess