What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

firechild

First Grade
Kelly and Smith (c) were shit while my substitutes included Oates, Milford, M. Blair and James Roberts. All scored very well. Souffs players outside of Burgess were shit too.

gronkathon

First Grade
1182 with Farah (c) & Nofoaluma still to play

Oates, Moa & Roberts sitting on the non playing reserve bench hurts my final score but still pretty decent

firechild

First Grade
871 with Watmough, Lyon, Horo, Taufua and Farah left. I also had Kelly and a bunch of Souffs players (Sutton, Reynolds, Luke) who scored poorly. 194 points behind in my most important game but my opponent only has Farah and Taufua left. Will be close.

Edwahu

Bench
Re-scored up to 1225 with Farah and Watmough to go. If Kelly wasnt garbage and I captained better I could of cracked the mystical 1400.

firechild

First Grade
I played Kelly while having my 4 non-playing reserves score 72, 76, 93 and 93. Up to 919 with Watmough, Lyon, Farah, Horo and Taufua to play. Projection is 1268 and I could lose 2/3 games with that score.

firechild

First Grade
I needed big games from Lyon, Horo and Watmough last night and doubles to Lyon and Horo saw me win what was looking like a very close game pretty comfortably in the end.

gronkathon

First Grade
1352. A bit disappointing considering some selections I left off and will probably get scored down.

It is enough to win my H2H games though

Dragon Jim

Juniors
So I scored 1371 which was the second highest score in one of my leagues, the highest being 1375.

No guesses as to who I was up against in H2H...

Mr Saab

Referee
1345 so far. Waiting for updates to push me higher (i hope)
Bad luck Jim...i have had many games this yr where i would have won if i had not player that one team who pulled it out of their arse..

Walt Flanigan

Referee
1310 at the moment. Have a 58 point lead in my main league so should be ok.

Kelly, Barba and Taufua my only let downs.

Now to seek a replacement for Barba

Latest posts