What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Dragon Jim

Juniors
There are updates even today?? When do they usually take effect?

Yeah thankfully im coming second and he is coming 3rd, so it is pretty close in that top 4. We are now on the same points but my PD is much higher.

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah heard Woods gone for the year, Albert Kelly has been dropped this week.

Not looking good for me, might have to hang on to Barba

firechild

First Grade
Horo comes into my 13 for SBW with M. Blair to the bench. Milford slots in for Kelly and I'm all good for this week. No trades required.

gronkathon

First Grade
I am all but secured top 4 in all my comps so I will take the hit on SBW being out and hope to pick up some good wins

Warmess

Juniors
Kellys injury has me kinda boned. I have 3 trades left and I'd need to use 2 to be able to really get another quality half in there. 2k short of getting Sutton =(

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
About the only advantage of this is that I can use Barba to run with the VC loophole for a few weeks. If I can make it through the first week of H2H finals I should be ok

Dragon Jim

Juniors
All hail the updates!

Went from 1371 to 1385, while the other guy went from 1375 to 1380.

Not sure what players changed but i dont care haha

Latest posts