What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Walt Flanigan

Referee
FB: Dugan, Moylan
CTW: Lyon, Taufua, Gordon, Gillett, Oates, Sauiluma, Low
5/8: Milford, Marshall
HB: Thurston, Kelly
2RF: SBW, Fensom, Parker, Sims, Terepo, Chee-Kam
FRF: C.Smith, Farah, Merrin, S.Burgess, Gallen, Fifita

96,800 in the bank and 2 trades left.

Will see what happens in the coming weeks but looking at bringing in Inglis and Reynolds with my last 2 trades. Injuries could screw my plans though.

Wato

Juniors
Trade out Sutton for Cronk this week just can't carry him and Farah over the next few weeks.So here's my team with one trade and 71k left.

1. Dugan
2. Gordon
3. Lyon
4. Gillett
5. Ferguson
6. Maloney
7. A.Reynolds
8. Fifta
9. Smith(VC)
10. Merrin
11. Parker(c)
12. S.Burgess
13. Fensom
14. Luke
15. T.Burgess
16. Cronk
17. Quinlan

Still have Farah and SBW to come back and am hoping topics up either inglis or gallen during the finals barring injuries of course.

Wato

Juniors
Parker IMO though Gallens price makes him tempting but Parker is the safer choice IMO. Gallen may see reduced minutes leading into the finals if th sharks remain in the hunt.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Am I the only one unable to get to the live scores on either Supercoach or Dream Team? Clicking the link seems to do nothing

abpanther

Staff member
I put VC on Gallen and thinking about using that score. So to do the loophole I actually have to include a non playing player in my team (e.g. Kelly) and put the captaincy on him? Doesn't that mean I'll get a shit AE score for Kelly?

Help please

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah you'll get an AE score for Kelly.

I've gone the loophole to make Gallen captain myself.

So I've brought in Chee-Kam (not playing) for Moylan and made him Captain.

My AE score at the moment is Terepo's 28. The only other possible AE's I have are Oates and Moylan. The AE score should be worth it for getting double Gallen's score. Especially if Parker (my original captain) doesn't get a massive score.

abpanther

Staff member
My AE score is 16 with Campese and the only guy I can realistically take out to use my loophole is Josh Morris for James Roberts.

Do you think it's worth it or stick with Parker for C and leave Morris in?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Could be a gamble. Just depends on what you think Parker and Morris might get.

I don't use the loophole too often. I'm confident doing it this week because I'm only sacrificing Moylan's score which hasn't been amazing recently........and my AE at the moment is 28.

Personally I don't think Parker will crack 100 this week. He did last week but his score was inflated by a line-break try.

*edit* Well I hope you did it!

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
Great..no trades left and I have Sutton, Merrin, Dugan, Glenn, Farah, Kelly

Oh well, there's always next year

I didn't see anything happen to Dugan though?

Latest posts