What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

ek999

First Grade
Thank f**k Inglis is back. Pulled out Burgess and Horo and brought in Parker and SBW. No more trades left so hopefully no more injuries

firechild

First Grade
Well, I'm officially f**ked. One trade left and I have Burgess, Watmough, Farah, M. Blair and Kelly still in my team. I'm 4k off being able to afford to trade Farah for Gallen. Not sure where to go from here.

ek999

First Grade
Just noticed Horo has been named, anyone know his chances of playing? Should I trade out Horo or Wade Graham for SBW?

EDIT: Traded out Graham for SBW at the moment. Leaves me 0 trades and $0 cash available. I'm liking the symmetry

Last edited:

eozsmiles

Bench
1 trade left and I have Farah, Surgess, Fifita, Sutton, Fensom, Merrin, and Glenn. At least 3 of them are gone lol. Expecting to drop 1000 in the rankings.

Edwahu

Bench
Im thinking of going for a Merrin downgrade to Joel Edwards which would let me upgrade Blair to Thurston. Edwards should be a 60pt player without Fensom around.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Well, I'm officially f**ked. One trade left and I have Burgess, Watmough, Farah, M. Blair and Kelly still in my team. I'm 4k off being able to afford to trade Farah for Gallen. Not sure where to go from here.

I think you will be going out the back door.

Like me.

gronkathon

First Grade

Trade Farah for Jake Friend or JWH.

They will royally butt f**k WT this week and are pretty handy most weeks

Edwahu

Bench

Trade Burgess for Gallen