What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

gronkathon

First Grade
Two trades left and I think I will be using both this week.

Then it is about crossing my fingers and hoping my opponent has the same injury toll

Edwahu

Bench
I've got three trades and Merrin and Watmough to deal with. Thinking I'll take a punt and see if I can get past my first round without trading. The other bloke will have just as many issues as me and he didnt play 17, so I am guessing he is out of trades.

At least this year is a bit more interesting then the last. I thought it was going to be boring with so many trades.

firechild

First Grade
I had 17 for this week before Horo and Blair got ruled out. Watmough didn't last long and scored 20, Taufua scored 11. Rubbish week all up.

I'll have to make my final trade, especially if Burgess cops a suspension for his squirrel grip. Not really sure what my plan is though. I will slip from 2nd to 4th in one league after my first loss since round 11. Thankfully 4th played 5th so I can't drop below them both. In another league I'll probably drop from 4th to 6th and I'll drop out of the 8 in my 3rd league. Not a good week.

HowHigh

Coach
Barely cracked 1100
Next week is going to be a write off..lucky I'm top 4 in all my h2h leagues so I will get a second chance

Warmess

Juniors
1136 >_<

Warriors have a habit of destroying elite SC players scores. Lyon, Taufua, Watmough all scored shite.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm on 1194. Happy cause of the other key injuries which hopefully other teams have run out of trades to replace those guys.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Tom Sangster &#8207;@TomSangsterSC 6m It just gets worse for SuperCoaches. Shaun Fensom out for 4-6 weeks with a thumb injury.

1335298036781_3013300.png

Latest posts