What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Dogs Of War

Coach
Neither drop out. Barba to start off the bench. Who knows how that will work out during the match though, as someone has to make way.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I suppose people need to watch out that SBW may not play tonight as he has a calf strain. So watch closely as this effects a lot of teams, and if you are on top of it, you may be able to work the situation to your advantage.

EDIT: Last nights match put me in the box seat for most of my finals matches. Great that Parker scored well, and other teams have him only as VC, and can't really do the trick of swapping coaches as it won't make them get a better score as all have some duds who will only score 15-25 points.

firechild

First Grade
My only opponent who didn't captain Parker loopholed to make him captain so I got no benefit from having him captain. On the plus side, I didn't lose out either.

Dogs Of War

Coach
My only opponent who didn't captain Parker loopholed to make him captain so I got no benefit from having him captain. On the plus side, I didn't lose out either.

Does he only have 17 all up? Not going to work out well if he has someone like Drinkwater in his side.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Hopefully Fifita has a monster game with no Gallen. I captained him and not Parker which could be costly

From what I have heard, the Sharks are going to rest a lot of players. So Fifita may only play the first half, and watch the bench players get extended minutes similar to what the Bulldogs did last night.

firechild

First Grade
I thought about reversing my trade (Watmough - JWH) in order to swap Hiku for a non-player which would leave Oates as my AE for Watmough but then I realised I still had Horo. Didn't realise I hadn't played Oates until it was too late.

Edwahu

Bench
Well Gordon getting rested will kill me as I did the captain swap and that will take my AE. Should have just not stuffed around and captained CP from the start.

firechild

First Grade
Maloney might well win me my 2 games (not counting the minor final because I couldn't care less). Slater didn't do me any harm either.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Stoked. Won all 3 grand finals I was in (scored 1323 before any further updates), but more importantly one of them has a trophy and it will now have my name on it!

Edwahu

Bench
Up by 28 in my main GF, so hopefully that's enough to get through the recount.

Lost LU2 to a bloke who scored 1480.

firechild

First Grade
Won both my grand finals. Fifita scoring 26 gifted me victory in one league while the other was never in doubt.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Pretty sour over my poor showing last week. Would have mopped the floor with the two Grand Finalists in my main league this week.

At least I won my draft GF.