What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Edwahu

Bench
I've got too many forwards now. Will have to make a call out of JWH, Watmough or Graham for the last two bench spots.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I've got too many forwards now. Will have to make a call out of JWH, Watmough or Graham for the last two bench spots.

Well they made that call for you with Watmough ruled out.

I'm pretty happy with my lineup for this week. Wouldn't mind if Inglis was ruled out as it impacts my opponents more than it impacts me.

firechild

First Grade
Watmough and Taufua out. I'll drop Horo off my bench as well. Farah, Burgess and Kelly come back in. Overall probably an improvement.

gronkathon

First Grade
No idea who to captain this week.

Was thinking Surgess but may stick with Parker or Gallen.

4th reserve was an impossible choice this week as well

Walt Flanigan

Referee
He better play.....I already had to drop the spitter.

In a weird twist of fate, I actually benefited from Fergo and Earl doing over my club. It gave Sauliuma a spot back in first grade, who was my only CTW left.

I've got Gallen as captain but Parker as VC for the loophole option.

Frederick

Staff member
My line up for my grand final qualifier.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Reece Robinson
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Matt Gillett
5. Corey Oates
6. Johnathon Thurston
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sam Burgess
9. Cameron Smith
10. Andrew Fifita
11. Sonny Bill Williams
12. Corey Parker (vc)
13. Paul Gallen (c)

14. Robbie Farah
15. Isaac Luke
16. Ryan Hoffman
17. Anthony Milford

Used my last trade on Taufua for Ryan Hoffman

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Getting screwed this round. Only a massive one from Gallen and Thurston can save me now.

Will be watching the Sharks v Cowboys game closely.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Don't need Thurston to have a big one, though I do need my key Roosters players to do so, and my opponent played the vc workaround, whom he had Issac Luke at VC. So I need Gallen to punch out at least a solid 100 to be a fighting chance.