What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

It seems they stopped scoring the Titans/Brisbane game just after Gillets try.

If you look at the Live Games Stat it only has the score as 12-16

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
No. It seems like a keeper for a while. Maybe if another cheap half emerged and you wanted to cash him in to upgrade someone else.

He should have a low BE anyway, would be worth keeping. I'll probably hang onto him until Origin is over unless he plays like crap.

HowHigh

Coach
Kelly will make more money next week and won't lose any when he doesn't play so if you got decent cover at the halves might be worth hanging onto. I won't be selling him.

RHCP

Bench
Loko has stung me but luckily my opponent had him as well. Switched the (c) to Smith over Farah because I'm in a pretty good position and think he's the safer bet.

What are everybodys plans for the Origin period? Only just kind of realised that H2H games will be on then. Makes it interesting with who to bring in/out.

Utey

Coach
Kelly will make more money next week and won't lose any when he doesn't play so if you got decent cover at the halves might be worth hanging onto. I won't be selling him.

Appreciate the advice, makes sense!

Nevcost

Juniors
Thinking of offloading Te'o or Watmough and Buhrer for Merrin and Stockwell next week, thoughts?

Latest posts