What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Dogs Of War

Coach
Thinking of offloading Te'o or Watmough and Buhrer for Merrin and Stockwell next week, thoughts?

Merrin is a must have. Stockwell is a great cash cow if he continues to score as he did in his first game, but you know he will go to the bench and not score as much once Weyman returns.

If I had to get rid of one of Teo or Watmough, you need to think of what their origin chances are so it's one less trade you need to make during that period (or two if you are thinking of bringing them back in). I think Teo is playing solid, but has yet to make his mark at Souths, while Watmough is enjoying a purple patch, but those who have owned him previously will know that he can disappear from the earth in some games (usually when Manly aren't going so well) and put out a string of 40-50 points games.

EDIT: Anyway I was posting to say I changed my captain from Smith to Inglis. The main comp I am in has a trophy which we have been playing for about 6 years now. I look like I am behind the 8 ball, with a few poor performances, loko missing so I cop the AE (22 at the moment), so I need to throw the dice. Love that we can change captains during the round once you have worked out that unless you make that change, you don't really have a serious chance of victory.

Last edited:

Nevcost

Juniors
Merrin is a must have. Stockwell is a great cash cow if he continues to score as he did in his first game, but you know he will go to the bench and not score as much once Weyman returns.

If I had to get rid of one of Teo or Watmough, you need to think of what their origin chances are so it's one less trade you need to make during that period (or two if you are thinking of bringing them back in). I think Teo is playing solid, but has yet to make his mark at Souths, while Watmough is enjoying a purple patch, but those who have owned him previously will know that he can disappear from the earth in some games (usually when Manly aren't going so well) and put out a string of 40-50 points games.

EDIT: Anyway I was posting to say I changed my captain from Smith to Inglis. The main comp I am in has a trophy which we have been playing for about 6 years now. I look like I am behind the 8 ball, with a few poor performances, loko missing so I cop the AE (22 at the moment), so I need to throw the dice. Love that we can change captains during the round once you have worked out that unless you make that change, you don't really have a serious chance of victory.

Cheers for that, only thinking of getting rid of one them because of the fact that I need the money to get Merrin and at least having Harris there I have a good player to bring into the starting lineup

Dogs Of War

Coach
No way James Seg could only get 19,he needs to be updated by 30 at least

He made a few errors in the game, and didn't do a lot of tackle as most of the action went away from him. Normally his score is pumped up cause he contributed to a line break or something similar.

EDIT : Here are his stats for the game

J. Segeyaro T19 R8 M42 - TB1 - - - TT16 MT3

Going off the scoring he gets
16 for tackles
-3 for missed tackles
8 for runs
2 for tackle breaks

Total: 23
This does not include errors which were not available. I know he dropped at least one ball, and gave away one penalty. (-2 for each one)
All stats taken for the Daily Telegraph match centre.

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
Yeah, good point. I'm down in my H2H though, and the bloke I'm playing has Smith captain. Need to run the risk.

I had him as VC last week and we all know how well he scored even thought he was given an early shower. If he gets to run at Sam Williams regularly he could score three tries before half time. Sam chopped down Houston last week in a good one on one but this is going to be a little more difficult for him. Could pay dividends for you.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
He made a few errors in the game, and didn't do a lot of tackle as most of the action went away from him. Normally his score is pumped up cause he contributed to a line break or something similar.

EDIT : Here are his stats for the game

J. Segeyaro T19 R8 M42 - TB1 - - - TT16 MT3

Going off the scoring he gets
16 for tackles
-3 for missed tackles
8 for runs
2 for tackle breaks

Total: 23
This does not include errors which were not available. I know he dropped at least one ball, and gave away one penalty. (-2 for each one)
All stats taken for the Daily Telegraph match centre.

o_O

WaznTheGreat

Referee
If people have a player that is ruled out close to game time does the system give you one of your other players points?

Last edited:

Latest posts