What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

firechild

First Grade
Decent scores from my Souffs players (Burgess, Burgess, Reynolds and Inglis) has me in a pretty good position. 763 with SBW, Smith (c), Slater, Harris and Fonua still to play.

beads6

First Grade
Now Tupou is out FFS. Terrible week for me. Doub't ill get over 1000 now unless SBW and Maloney score big.

Warmess

Juniors
Phew, thanks for the heads up! Thankfully I had Tupou on the bench and could still swamp him out.

Tooooks

Bench
818 with Smith (c), Farah and Harris to play. Also expected SBW to gain 10-15 points in the recount. Hopefully will crack 1100 after a crap round 4.

HowHigh

Coach
Should be able to hit 1100
I'm really regretting not having got G.Burgess early but the way he's going he might still be worth getting.

ek999

First Grade
706 with Smith, Harris, Farah and Benji to play. Should crack 1,000 if Smith and Farah have their usual games and maybe get close to 1,100 if Benji and Harris score well. Easily won one of my H2H matches. Behind by 160 in the other but he only has Smith left so should be able to get a win there too

firechild

First Grade
After losing all 3 H2H matches last week (score of 858) I'm looking at winning all 3 this week with a score upwards of 1100. 840 so far with Smith (c), Slater, Harris and Fonua to play.

gronkathon

First Grade
Had to swap Bachanan in for Lillyman. Almost went with Fonua but after copping a Beale AE of 9 for Sezer thought it may be too big a risk.

820 with Harris, Buchanan, Farah & Smith (c) to play

Dogs Of War

Coach
Im dirty I changed my captain. I didn't expect some all the remaining players, George Burgess, Darius Boyd and SBW to all score 80+. If I didn't he would need slater to score 110 to win, but now I am relying on Smith to not score many more (if not less) than what Inglis scored.

torana12

Juniors
2 players not play, Sezer and Tupou. Whare as my AE at moment with 15 still have buchanan and fonua as possible AE if they score lower than 15.

767 with Slater, Harris and Smith (c) to play.
300 points ahead in H2H will win easily.

torana12

Juniors
1019 with AE and two players not scoring/playing. Respectable at least i made 4 figures. Gotta fix my centres/wings.