What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

HowHigh

Coach
If he scores 60, he will lose 25K. I worked it out that I would be ahead by bringing in two cash cows (they should go up by 60-70K together and more after a few more weeks), and dumping Hayne next week. Really depends if you want to roll the dice.
Yeah he has a ridiculous break even, he'll probably bottom out at 280-300k I'm guessing.
The past 3 weeks my halves have been pretty weak with Cherry-Evans scoring poorly with Hayne. Need to upgrade at least one of them I'm thinking.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Yeah he has a ridiculous break even, he'll probably bottom out at 280-300k I'm guessing.
The past 3 weeks my halves have been pretty weak with Cherry-Evans scoring poorly with Hayne. Need to upgrade at least one of them I'm thinking.

Well I kept him cause this week cause it was better to get extra cash in the bank from bringing in new cash cows (I now have 219K in the bank), and hope some of those other cash cows are close to maturing. Really need to bring in guys who can cover the Origin period. Thus thinking Tyrone Roberts or Shaun Johnson as the guy to replace him.

ShaiGuY

First Grade
I found this funny (from Facebook NRL Memes and Funny Rugby League Photos) -
149232_141379756043012_1939115282_n.jpg

beads6

First Grade
Glad I've got Maloney in the side. I need to get another decent back in my lineup next week. Picking Tupou who only got 19 has killed me.

gronkathon

First Grade
Gillet & Thurston did ok. Nothing spectacular.

Will have to cop an AE when Kelly is ruled out I would guess

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I thought Kelly was playing?

Anwyay Sironen is confirmed 5/8 this week, feel a bit more secure in not picking up Tedesco

Dogs Of War

Coach
I thought Kelly was playing?

Anwyay Sironen is confirmed 5/8 this week, feel a bit more secure in not picking up Tedesco

Well he is named to start, just like Benji is. But I'm sure they won't risk him if they don't need to. I put him to the bench and just went with Humble instead.

Edwahu

Bench
I ended up doing the captain switch trick with SBW using Nathan Smith. Looks like it might of saved me. The bloke I am playing will wonder wtf happened, it was a 150 point turn around as soon as the Penrith game finished.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I ended up doing the captain switch trick with SBW using Nathan Smith. Looks like it might of saved me. The bloke I am playing will wonder wtf happened, it was a 150 point turn around as soon as the Penrith game finished.

Who will be your AE?

Edwahu

Bench
Probably Humble unless Toutai has a shocker. Moved out Mcillwrick to bring in Smith this morning. So pretty much break even so far.

HowHigh

Coach
Taking Humble seems like a waste of a trade now..might ditch him, was only good for 20k I think.

gronkathon

First Grade
None of my players save Smith have scored above projected totals so far. Looks like I am in for an average old week

Latest posts