What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Dogs Of War

Coach
Who are you picking as your captain this week? I am taking Thurston as he usually has good games vs my Broncos.
Merrin is worth a punt, but he didnt play 80 mins last week vs Knights.
Avoiding Souffs Storm players as I dont think it will produce alot of points when they play Sat night

Still hard to go past Smith who has been in awesome form. I will ride him until he shows otherwise.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah sticking with Smith. I don't like Thurston when the Cowboys are playing away from home and I'm not sure how the Tigers will go without Marshall. Farah will have more responisbility but if the Tigers are dominated then Farah won't go too well.

Could be completely wrong in my theories but at the end of the day I think Smith is the safe option......and he'll be fired up for Souths.

HowHigh

Coach
I'll be sticking with Smith as well, he might not score the highest every round but he's consistently one of the highest.

Mr Saab

Referee
Taking Smith over Thurston. Alot of rain in Brisbane so cant take the chance with rain affecting the quality of the game and thus points scored

Edwahu

Bench
Going for Smith captain and Thurston VC. I'll do the captain switch if Thurston kills it, since all my AEs should score around 30 or 40.

Wato

Juniors
Yea I'm gong Smith as well. Here is my team after trades this week

1. Hayne
2. Gordon
3. Inglis
4. Te'o
5. Boyd
6. Thurston(VC)
7. A.Reynolds
8. T.Merrin
9. C.Smith(C)
10. G.Burgess
11. SBW
12. Bird
13. Harris

14. Maloney
15. Mateo
16. Symonds
17 Buchanan

18. Humble
19. Klemmer
20 Luamape
21. Browne
22. Kahu

HowHigh

Coach
Hopefully Cherry-Evans has a good week, he's been a dud since I traded Reynolds for him. Regretting doing that now..

Mr Saab

Referee
I have

Inglis
Merritt
Lyon
Gordon
Boyd
Hayne
Thurston
Harris
SBW
S Burgess
Meritt
Farah
Smith (C)

Stockwell
Fonua
Buchanan
Horo

Edwahu

Bench
I was killing time on SC checking out some players old scores since they recalculated them with the new scoring system.

Check this game by Campese.

168ygt5.png

HowHigh

Coach
You can get a free trial for 2 weeks
Pretty cool for showing the players break even scores to know if they're going to go up or down in value
I didn't really go too deep into it with the trade analyser and shit tho

Tooooks

Bench
Hayne BE 134?
He will be lucky to get to 60 the way he has been going.

He's averaging just under 60 so far this year. Unfortunately, he's in a struggling team, as he has been for most of his career, and Ricky Stuart seems to have asked him to ease back on his playmaking role, which I think will cause his scores to remain lower than previous years.

HowHigh

Coach
Not sure what to do with Hayne. Had him from the start and he's lost about 60k value so far. I've got him at 5/8 so if he has 1 more poor week I'm tempted to ditch him but they say never trade a keeper...decisions

Tooooks

Bench
Not sure what to do with Hayne. Had him from the start and he's lost about 60k value so far. I've got him at 5/8 so if he has 1 more poor week I'm tempted to ditch him but they say never trade a keeper...decisions

I'm keeping him for now. He's not scoring badly, but he's not a SC 'gun' anymore in my opinion.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Ended up going with Lyon instead of Tedesco this week. Team is now

Inglis
Gordon
Te'o
Brown
Lyon
Hayne
Thurston
SBW
Watmough
Harris
Smith (c)
Farah
Merrin (vc)

Kelly
Buchanan
James
G.Burgess

Left Horo, Stockwell, Toutai and Humble out.

ek999

First Grade
This week I've gone for

Hayne
Symonds
Inglis
Gordon
Matai
Bird
Thurston
Stockwell
Harris
SBW
Merrin
Farah (vc)
Smith (c)

S Burgess
G Burgess
Buchanan
Horo

HowHigh

Coach
I'm keeping him for now. He's not scoring badly, but he's not a SC 'gun' anymore in my opinion.
He scores decent I guess you'd call it without doing much at all. If he gets a try and a couple line breaks he would be pushing a hundred a game but seems to be in a bit of a supercoach form slump.

Dogs Of War

Coach

If he scores 60, he will lose 25K. I worked it out that I would be ahead by bringing in two cash cows (they should go up by 60-70K together and more after a few more weeks), and dumping Hayne next week. Really depends if you want to roll the dice.

Latest posts