What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

beads6

First Grade
How come the NRL supercoach takes so long to calculate scores compared to the AFL version of supercoach?

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Finally open. DT isn't though, and it's usually up first.

Wonder if it's too late to get on Tedesco, Humble has a 38 BE and Tedesco is -30something. Would be an easy trade.

Last edited:

Karnivayne

Juniors
Jump on Edrick Lee for 190k if you have tupou from Roosters i would trade him out for Lee Also Mansour will be out for 6 weeks so might want to trade him out now for someone like Gillette or one of the Morris Twins.

Tedesco will sky rocket within the next month, i can see Moltzen moving to half and Tedesco will move to Fullback where he will excel, dump whatever bench fullback you have and get Tedesco.

Another 2 are Kelly and Maloney, Maloney will jump up another 25k next round but he will be missing for origin, kelly will go up about 50k over the next 2 rounds and whilst you may have missed out on around 100k getting in on him early you can still grab a quick 50k.

Hiku whilst having a break even of -60, most likely wont be in the team for long if at all with Williams due back.

beads6

First Grade
I am getting rid of Toutai for Tedesco and I'll be getting Jamie Lyon in by trading Tupou in. My current rank 1463 which isn't too bad.

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
Looking at my next double trade I am thinking Brenton Lawrence & Reece Robinson out for (with some shifting of dual position players) SBW & Ryan Hinchcliffe

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
1120 this week.

Thinking Humble out this week has a BE of 38 and thinking of getting rid of Nathan Smith but obviously will reserve final judgement until teams are named.

Cheering I held onto Buchanan and Horo.

Nevcost

Juniors
Will probably get rid of Nathan Smith and Jacob Miller for Bodene Thompson and Luke Kelly. Thompson was the main beneficiary of Anasta moving to the halves and I got Kelly because the Eels have good byes around origin time. If I can get these trades happening then i'll take a bit of a break from the trades maybe swap Sezer and Thurston in the halves in the round after next. It just depends on what happens when teams are named.

Spot On

Coach
Will probably get rid of Nathan Smith and Jacob Miller for Bodene Thompson and Luke Kelly. Thompson was the main beneficiary of Anasta moving to the halves and I got Kelly because the Eels have good byes around origin time. If I can get these trades happening then i'll take a bit of a break from the trades maybe swap Sezer and Thurston in the halves in the round after next. It just depends on what happens when teams are named.

Hey Nev, was Bodene T suspended last week and will he now be a starting backrower and 80 min player going forward???

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Do we get to make 2 trades this week and then 2 trades next week? Or 2 trades until next NRL round?

Just two before next round I believe.

Thinking of downgrading Te'o to Don and Humble to Tedesco. Would leave me $230k free to do two nice upgrades to Horo and Ryan James. Te'o has just been a waste this year.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Moved Te'o to the centres, traded out Darius Boyd, and brought in Sam Burgess.

As well traded out Tom Humble, moved Kelly to Halfback and traded in Terry Campese who is a bargain.

So my team is looking like this now.

FRF
10. Lawrence, B
9. Merrin, T
8. Smith, C
20. Burgess, G
21. Buchanan, J
22. Klemmer, D

2ND
12. Burgess, S
13. Sims, T
11. Williams, S
23. Harris, T
24. Brown, L
25. Stockwell, J

HALFBACK
7. Kelly, A
19. Kelly, L

5/8
6. Hayne, J
18. Campese, T

CWT
5. Williams, T
4. Te'o, B
3. Gillett, M
2. Inglis, G
15. Symonds, T
16. Loko, J
17. Toutai, V

FULLBACK
1. Gordon, M
14. Tedesco, J

I still want to get rid of Hayne, but I am best off holding on at the moment, as his BE is now 66 which means he shouldn't lose too much value.

Still undecided on which 5/8th to bring in, especially with Maloney looking likely to play for NSW. Hopefully Campo is firing and I can just grab someone on the cheap.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Kelly is a dual 5/8th/half so you could always use him and bring in someone like Shaun Johnson during Origin.

Hopefully Shaun Johnson puts in another couple of 20 scores so he becomes very cheap. BE is 88 currently, even one 20 score in the next 2 games should see him lose 30-40K. He plays the Storm next, which should probably ensure he has a low scoring game unless he scores a try, and the Titans after that may also be a hard game for him to score well in.

Wato

Juniors
Traded out Symonds for Sam Burgess and Te'o for Lyon this week so heres how my team looks now.

1. Hayne
2. Gordon
3. Lyon
4. Inglis
5. Boyd
6. Thurston(VC)
7. A.Reynolds
8. Merrin
9. C.Smith(C)
10. G.Burgess
11. Bird
12. SBW
13. S.Burgess

14. Maloney
15. Harris
16. Buchanan
17. Stockwell

18. Humble
19. Klemmer
20. Browne
21. Kahu
22. Hiku
23. Laumape

Mr Saab

Referee
Traded Hayne to Kelly
Traded Harris to watmough - all depending if Harris is still on the bench for the storm

Latest posts