What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

beads6

First Grade
I am not sure how everyone else is going but I don't think this week will be huge scoring for me. I am on 756 with Farah, Merrin, Kelly, Gordon, Bird and Buchanan to go.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
My predicted score is 1,111 at the moment.

Anyone know if Albert Kelly is playing this week? I know he was named on Tuesday but that leg injury last week didn't look good.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
100276794_548c83c4eb.jpg

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm on 596 with Watmough, Lyon, Farah, Buchanan, Hayne, Gordon, Merrin, James & Kelly to go. Projected is 1176. I think mid 1100s is the best I've ever done.

firechild

First Grade
I just picked the wrong players this week. Didn't pick Horo, Tadesco, Buchanan, Finucane but did pick Slater, Naiqama, Taufua, Stockwell and Harris.

beads6

First Grade
I am on 1150 Hope I can bring my overall ranking down this week but doubtful with a score like that.

Nevcost

Juniors
I scored 1040 this week, thought I'd crack 1100 and beat my opponent but both didn't happen. Hopefully Sezer will be back next round every time I pick Fien he plays like garbage every time I don't pick him he plays well wtf

Latest posts