What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

WaznTheGreat

Referee
17 points + the line break ( If they do a line break) which is 10, plus a tackle bust (which is 2 points)....so it could get to 40 for one play

Even when someone runs 1 or 2 metres to the line to score with nobody in front of them they get updated by way more then 17,Ash Graham last week ran 2 metres without nobody in front of him and got updated by like 40,Merrit on Friday ran like 3 metres from dummy half and got updated by like 30+ LOL

parraeels2010

Juniors
I've got 722 with 7 players left ( smith capt) I'm comming 1,522 overall

My team

Slater,inglis,Jennings ,Loko,Vatuvei (toutai.fonua,moylan,chee Kam )
Hayne,Thurston (Milford,Kelly (R) )
Farah,Smith , S.Burgess (G.burgess (R), Graham (R),Sue)
SBW , T.Willams,Gillet (T.Harris (R) ,symonds, T.sims )

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Not selling Hayne, he'll come good with some big scores.

Would have got one last night but did bugger all in the second half. I didn't see the game but must have felt he did enough in the first half.

Edwahu

Bench
I'm thinking of downgrading Hayne to Mateo. He is just as frustrating but has no Origin. There isn't much to buy at 5/8th.

Spot On

Coach
Def sacking Farah this week,got downgraded to 69,Farah does nothing in attack so even if he makes 70 tackles its still worthless(plus the Tigers are playing the Bunnies next week so they won't score more then 10 points)

Bye bye Robbie bruh

Up to this round he was the number 1 Supercoach player on average points scored. What's wrong with scoring 70 a week?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I knew I stuck with Reece Robinson for a reason,

Same. Always good when someone from the team you support gets a good score. He's my only Raider though.

Was close to buying Fergo at the start of the year because he was one of the leading tackle breakers last season. Would loved to have had him the last 2 weeks.

Edwahu

Bench
Same. Always good when someone from the team you support gets a good score. He's my only Raider though.

Was close to buying Fergo at the start of the year because he was one of the leading tackle breakers last season. Would loved to have had him the last 2 weeks.

I picked up Vaughn and Milford in the last couple of weeks. Milford could be gold if he plays 60min every week.

Tooooks

Bench
1065 with just SBW to go. Not a bad score, not great either. Hayne was on about 45 points at half time.

Dogs Of War

Coach
1065 with just SBW to go. Not a bad score, not great either. Hayne was on about 45 points at half time.

He was 51, then went down to about 45, 5 minutes into the second half. Very disappointed that he only scored what he did given how many he scored in the first half.

HowHigh

Coach
863 with SBW, Lyon, Cherry-Evans and Horo
Looking at a pretty shit score this week..projected 1118 but probably be less

firechild

First Grade
Shocking week for me. 630 with SBW (c), Lyon, Horo, Taufua and Watmough to go. Started with a projection of close to 1200 but now closer to 1050.

gronkathon

First Grade
Thurston has had his dash with me. Tempted to hold onto him until the Cows play the Tiggers but probably won't.

Had a fair few non players do well over the weekend as well. Sue, Campese, Stockwell all admirable. Fonoua was a risk that failed.

I got rid of Robinson a few weeks ago. So he starts doing well. That said in that trading cycle I bought in Camp & Fensom so I am happy enough

953 with Lawrence & $BW to play

HowHigh

Coach
lol I thought Fonua would score big this week but didn't. I think he's reached the time to upgrade him to Gagai or Ferguson.

Latest posts