What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Dogs Of War

Coach
I sort of know what I want to do this week. Dropping Hayne for Milford, which will free up more cash. Bringing in Gagai for Lewis Brown.

That will leave me with about 410K. Will grab Gallen as soon as he has 2 more runs, who will replace Klemmer leaving about 190K. THen look at whatever second rower who is I think is good to upgrade one of my non performing second rowers (Symonds/Stockwell)

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I think I'm going to sit on my team this week. Will dump Thurston & Hayne at Origin, and Horo should have peaked in value by then as well.

Tooooks

Bench
I've got Thurston. Sure, he's had four bad SC games, but look at his other scores: 106, 61, 106, 70, 69, 65. Still the third best SC 5/8 this year. Having said that, looking forward to SOO, I'll probably swap him with Sutton soon.

Latest posts