What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

firechild

First Grade
I was going to trade Stockwell -> Gallen and Mateo -> Gillett but Gallen's injury means it's Mateo -> Sutton and Stockwell -> JWH.

Warmess

Juniors
I was gonna go Gurgess -> Gallen, but thats been put on ice for now. Will Gallens price continue to drop during his injury?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
A bit light-on on in the front row this week with George Burgess, James Graham and most likely Trent Merrin unavailable.

Was thinking about Fifita but I think he'll come down a bit. Might just get Robbie Farah back.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
A bit light-on on in the front row this week with George Burgess, James Graham and most likely Trent Merrin unavailable.

Was thinking about Fifita but I think he'll come down a bit. Might just get Robbie Farah back.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, just wondering how he will pull up, plus the Tigers are up against the storm.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Damn it.

Feeling better about bringing Farah back in now.

The Tigers 2nd bye falls the week before Origin III so he'll only miss one game from here.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Damn it.

Feeling better about bringing Farah back in now.

The Tigers 2nd bye falls the week before Origin III so he'll only miss one game from here.

Yeah if Farah is playing this week I'll bring him in since he'll only miss round 18, while Smith is probably going to only play once (if that) in the next 4 weeks.

abpanther

Staff member
Would it be better to bring in Luke or Farah (for those who don't have Luke)?

Figure it is given Farah still has another Origin game to go

Bench
Just saw Smith on FOX,he has stitches around his eye,his eye is black,he said I might have to miss this week because if the stitches come out it could be a permanent injury to the eye.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Just saw Smith on FOX,he has stitches around his eye,his eye is black,he said I might have to miss this week because if the stitches come out it could be a permanent injury to the eye.

Well that made me grab Farah. Wasn't sure until Smith was out, and I realised that I needed another FRF due to byes and suspensions.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Had to do Smith to Farah, but have enough cash to do Gurgess to Smith in round 20 so that's not the end of the world. Only have 10 trades left though.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Didn't want to make trades this week but was forced into it.

M. Miniciello out for J. Idris
G. Burgess out for R. Farah

Starting 17 is pretty good but sporting a pretty weak bench.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I have to play Don has my 17th this week thanks to Smith & Hiku possibly being left out. Wasn't expecting this week to be so shaky.

HowHigh

Coach
Would it be better to bring in Luke or Farah (for those who don't have Luke)?

Figure it is given Farah still has another Origin game to go
Farah, Souths have the bye in round 18 so they'll both miss that round anyway.

I already had Luke so brought in Farah for Smith this round. Smith only plays 1 of the next 4 rounds so I'll grab him in rd 20.

abpanther

Staff member
I tell ya Segeyaro has been a handy pick up for me. Wondering if he is a borderline keeper?

Latest posts