What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Someone

Bench
brought in ray thompson this week as a backup half knowing hes playing hooker. hope he scores well, only thing thats gonna get me victory in this bye/injury ridden round.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Pretty ordinary round. Had Idris and Michael Gordon with Anthony Don as my only emergency sub because of a crippled/suspended front row.

Only big scores from Lyon and Hiku will save me. Fairly unlikely though.

firechild

First Grade
Bit of a mixed bag this week. I'm on 778 with JWH, SBW, Watmough, Lyon, Horo and Hiku (AE will be Don -3) still to play.

abpanther

Staff member
In my main H2H I'm down by 8 with Lyon and SBW (c) up against Watmough and RTV. Should win right?

DictatingTerms

Juniors
Its been a pretty brutal round so far, especially for those of us with Idris (unfortunate injury) and Don (crap game) who combined for the impressive total of six points. I compounded it by foolishly choosing Fifita for captain over Parker, but fortunately for my H2H I also had Kane Linnett in my team. (though I dropped James McManus a couple of weeks ago...) How have others been handling this week? A lot of the big names haven't delivered.

Latest posts