What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

abpanther

Staff member
I was gonna get rid of Lui this week and upgrade but not so sure now, what's his price rise looking like this week?

I think it's time to get rid of Rero, especially if he's lost the fullback job to Milford. Think I might trade him in for Chambers

abpanther

Staff member
Might also dump Campo, if 20 is the best he can put up at home to the Cowboys I don't feel too optimistic about his finish to the season

Benji seems to be scoring better, slowly...

Dogs Of War

Coach
Might also dump Campo, if 20 is the best he can put up at home to the Cowboys I don't feel too optimistic about his finish to the season

Benji seems to be scoring better, slowly...

Yeah, I would like to get rid of Campo, but I will only do so once I am closer to the end of the season, cause really I don't want to waste trades unless I need to

abpanther

Staff member
Some late updates coming through, Farah dropping to 70, f**k that's pretty much killed my chances tonight!!

Farah 70 (down 12)
SBW 29 (up 2)
M.Blair 92 (up 2)
Gillett 58 (down 5)
McGuire 76 (up 4)
Jennings 81 (down 4)

Dogs Of War

Coach
Some late updates coming through, Farah dropping to 70, f**k that's pretty much killed my chances tonight!!

Farah 70 (down 12)
SBW 29 (up 2)
M.Blair 92 (up 2)
Gillett 58 (down 5)
McGuire 76 (up 4)
Jennings 81 (down 4)

None of these updates have happened to me yet.

abpanther

Staff member
Bloody glad I picked up James Roberts, how much will his price rise?

So is the theory that there's no point picking up any origin keepers this week as there's a chance there will be injured? Might just make one trade to move Rero and sit tight otherwise

Dogs Of War

Coach
Bloody glad I picked up James Roberts, how much will his price rise?

So is the theory that there's no point picking up any origin keepers this week as there's a chance there will be injured? Might just make one trade to move Rero and sit tight otherwise

Yep. After that I am grabbing Jennings and JWH as keepers.

abpanther

Staff member
Would you guys view Rero > Chambers as an upgrade or just sideways?

Might sit tight with Rero for this week and then grab Jennings the week after

Dogs Of War

Coach
Yeah, rd 19 when he plays again is the best time. He had a bye next week. After that his BE will be 57 which is what I would expect him to score at a low end.

abpanther

Staff member
Apparantly the updates are on the fox sports mobile stats, SC won't be updated till tonight before kick off

Other updates, Fensom up to 75 and Smith up to 107!

abpanther

Staff member
So if you go onto the Foxsports website on your mobile (mobile is getting live updates), and go into match details for a game, it will give you players stats and their SC score.

For example in the Raiders v Cowboys game, Fensom has a SC score of 75 on the mobile site, yet SC still says 63, so I guess that update is coming

abpanther

Staff member
For some reason the updates don't appear on the normal website but on the mobile website they do. Try it out, you'll find Cam Smith is on 107

Latest posts