What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

abpanther

Staff member
So far my strongest 17 looks like this:

1. Barba
2. Inglis
3. Mannering
4. Chambers
5. T. Williams
6. A.kelly
7. J. Thurston
8. I. Luke
9. R. Farah
10. C. Smith
11. SBW
12. C. Parker
13. S. Fensom
14. J. Graham
15. T. Merrin
16. A. Harrison
17. B. Marshall

Looking to upgrade t-Rex, Harrison and Marshall in coming weeks. Idris f'ed me though!

The rest of my squad is Moylan, Roberts, cheekam, hiku, hodkinson, t. Burgess, peats and Cherrington.

Only have 13 trades left though. How's everyone else looking with trades?

Nice looking team mate, how much $ in the kitty?

You gonna stick with Mannering and Chambers for finals?

I've used all my possible trades so 8 left after this week

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Harris will play round 18 at lock though since Smith is gone and Hinchcliffe will move to hooker, and would have a decent scores. It's basically a toss up, but Graham will play 19 as well while Melbourne/Brisbane have round 19 byes.

I'm trying to decide between bringing in Fensom or Gillett this week. Fensom only misses 18 but Gillett is more likely to go for 100.

abpanther

Staff member
Harris will play round 18 at lock though since Smith is gone and Hinchcliffe will move to hooker, and would have a decent scores. It's basically a toss up, but Graham will play 19 as well while Melbourne/Brisbane have round 19 byes.

I'm trying to decide between bringing in Fensom or Gillett this week. Fensom only misses 18 but Gillett is more likely to go for 100.

Yeah sorry you're right, they all play Round 18, well that makes it even harder then, f**k!!

Regarding Fensom and Gillett, what's their BEs? Fensom at home this week could put up a nice score

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Nice looking team mate, how much $ in the kitty?

You gonna stick with Mannering and Chambers for finals?

I've used all my possible trades so 8 left after this week

Did Idris --> Roberts this week so about 250k in the bank. Gallen, Hayne and Lyon are targets.

Will be definitely keeping one of Mannering and chambers not sure who yet, leaning towards Mannering at this stage.

abpanther

Staff member
Hayne does seem very cheap at $269k, anyone else thinking of taking the punt on him as a late season keeper?

My concern is how much time is he spending at 5/8? Especially with Meaney named on the bench

Dogs Of War

Coach
Harris ($218k) has been great this season, but he doesn't play Round 18 and not sure how much price rise he has left (only went uyp $2k last week, has he peaked?)

Graham ($254k) has been good the past few weeks and had a $14k rise last week, while Gallen is out and Lewis is in the centres he should put up good numbers. Plus he plays Round 18

McGuire ($220k) has been good lately through Origin and with Hannant out (again this week), he also plays Round 18 but out Round 19. Went up $5k last week but figure has another price rise.

Thinking McGuire should go but wanted to get some feedback, thanks.

McGuire has a BE of 40
Graham has a BE of 26
Harris has a BE of 29

Really they are all the same. As you look to be upgrading all those guys, I would suggest just working out who you need to play for you and do the one that doesn't fit your schedule the best.

Graham looks like a guy who you may keep as a reserve in case one of your guns get injured and you don't want to use a trade on that guy at the time cause you haven't got many left and prefer to wait till you are forced into using it.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Hayne does seem very cheap at $269k, anyone else thinking of taking the punt on him as a late season keeper?

My concern is how much time is he spending at 5/8? Especially with Meaney named on the bench

Hamstring injuries can be very limiting. Especially the risk that he hurts it again. Too much of a dice to roll, especially given how weak Parra's lineup is, it's unlikely he will get you those 80+ scores occasionally that you need to justify his inclusion.

EDIT: On the plus side, he is someone you want to grab week 1 next season.

abpanther

Staff member
McGuire has a BE of 40
Graham has a BE of 26
Harris has a BE of 29

Really they are all the same. As you look to be upgrading all those guys, I would suggest just working out who you need to play for you and do the one that doesn't fit your schedule the best.

Graham looks like a guy who you may keep as a reserve in case one of your guns get injured and you don't want to use a trade on that guy at the time cause you haven't got many left and prefer to wait till you are forced into using it.

Yeah I think I've decided I will definitely keep Graham around for the time being.

Given the BEs, seems it makes sense to keep Harris as if he puts up another couple of 50s his price tag will continue to rise

McGuire it is

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Sticking with Fensom as my upgrade for Sue over Gillett. Can't ignore that extra game, and I can hopefully bring in Gillett in round 20

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I saw it too and started Loko instead. If he doesn't play next week he's gone, I'm only hanging onto him for bye coverage now

HowHigh

Coach
Fifita massive score
Thankfully I don't have Parker yet...Farah with a reliable 160 as C
McGuire scored pretty well too compared to his usual

Latest posts