What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

RHCP

Bench
Parker was my opponents captain this week, and would have been mine if I didn't hold off buying him. Should see a bit of a price drop. Brilliant.

abpanther

Staff member
Happy ii went with Farah instead of Parker this week

How much will Parker's price drop?

NK Arsenal

Juniors
FFS can Cronulla stop naming Gordon and not play him!

Fortunately I caught it in time this week.

This has completely f**ked me every week..I wasn't gonna pick him this week than sangster said he will be playing in his article.

Adding to this Reed scored only 2 points..injured? Thank Christ Maurice Blair got 86 otherwise I would be in a much worse position than I am now!

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Had thoughts of replacing Don with James Roberts but didn't do it because I wanted to upgrade Sue to Fensom. Would have made an easy $100k with Roberts now :(

Dogs Of War

Coach
Made a late change, select Campese over T-Rex, and it seems to be paying dividends. Was analysing Campo's scores and noticed that at home he is a gun, and away is rubbish. 32 points at half time is leaving me very happy so far, given I had T-Rex down for a 45 overall (with the only hope he scored a try).

abpanther

Staff member
Hey so if my opponent has Hiku and Wighton in their line up and they don't play do they get 2 AEs?

HowHigh

Coach
Only brought Roberts in to downgrade Don and free up cash + playing rd 18 was going to be a bonus. (Expecting him to lose his spot once Mansour is back in rd 20 and become an NPR)
Looks like he might actually make enough cash to be worth downgrading again.

Kinda pisses me off seeing someone on 100+ in my NPR list though lol

firechild

First Grade
James Roberts and Robert Lui on my subs list. Captaining Parker could kill me this week. I should win 1 of my games easily, almost certainly lose another in a close one and in the other I am up against the league leader. I need 168 points from Watmough, Horo and Loko to get away with the win.

abpanther

Staff member
Made a late change, select Campese over T-Rex, and it seems to be paying dividends. Was analysing Campo's scores and noticed that at home he is a gun, and away is rubbish. 32 points at half time is leaving me very happy so far, given I had T-Rex down for a 45 overall (with the only hope he scored a try).

Yeah I too started Campo thinking it was a clever move, regretting it now given he only scored 20 and I had Luis on the bench :(

abpanther

Staff member
So who do you guys thinks wins in my main H2H

I'm on 940 and he's on 924, I've got Lyon tonight and hes got Watmough. He named two non playing players so he will get an AE, at the moment it would be Stockwell on 36 points but he also has Sio on the bench so I he has a stinker he takes the AE

I think I'm done

gronkathon

First Grade
Parker SBW & Gringlis killed me a bit this week.

Still finished up on a squiz under 1200 though until adjustments so cannot complain too much

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Might be lucky and top 1050 if Loko plays well. Like above, Parker, SBW and Inglis killed me, as well as Gordon not playing again

Latest posts