What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

HowHigh

Coach
Traded out Kelly for Humble and Horo for Cuthbertson this week. I think Hayne's a hold for now considering his only had the one poor game. This is my team at the moment
Yeah might be right about Hayne.
Had another play around and was able to turn Miller into Humble and Buhrer into Cuthbertson instead
Probably better cash wise, I can deal with 1 more bad Hayne game before I trade.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Yeah might be right about Hayne.
Had another play around and was able to turn Miller into Humble and Buhrer into Cuthbertson instead
Probably better cash wise, I can deal with 1 more bad Hayne game before I trade.

I wouldn't put too much faith in Cuthberton, cause he is one of those players who is likely to put 2-3 games of 30-35 points together. He is just having a golden run at the moment.

Not to mention he is priced at just over $200K. Many better options out there cause Cuthbertson won't be scoring 2 tries a match very often, and I still don't see his price rise going up by much.

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
I wouldn't put too much faith in Cuthberton, cause he is one of those players who is likely to put 2-3 games of 30-35 points together. He is just having a golden run at the moment.

Not to mention he is priced at just over $200K. Many better options out there cause Cuthbertson won't be scoring 2 tries a match very often, and I still don't see his price rise going up by much.
Yeah I changed my mind again, bit of a wasted trade

Last edited:

torana12

Juniors
Hey GUys, new to this forum.

Team currently before any trades used this week

1. Slater
2. Merrit
3. Boyd
4. Idris
5. Tupou
6. Sezer
7. Sandow
8. Merrin
9. Smith (C)
10. Buhrer
11. Gillet
12. Lowrie
13. SBW

Reserves
M. Gordon Fonua
A. Kelly Whare
T. Harris Horo
G. Burgess Klemmer
Miller Low
Eastwood

plus 90k cash.

Thinking
Miller for Humble
Sandow for T. Roberts

Leaves 110grand in bank.

Thoughts?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Perfect. Miller is unlikely to get a call back up unless injury happens.

Sandow has to go. Though how about Tom symonds instead of Roberts. Would leave a few more dollars in your bank account.

Lets you get upgrade buher easily next week.

Last edited:

torana12

Juniors
Can't trade in symonds if trading sandow and miller out. Has to be a player in the halves. :(

Thinking of Roberts a more long term situation, as halves can be hit and miss and spend the left over cash on buhrer upgrade

Dogs Of War

Coach
Fair enough. Though the real question is do you need to trade out miller now? His value isn't going to change, so you could use that trade to bring in symonds now who will go up approximate 30-40k next week.

Plus you could trade out buher this week before his value goes down any further. Damn buher only got 20mins last week.

Last edited:

Nevcost

Juniors
Yeah, I have Loko in my squad and may switch him in before the weekend. After last weekend's performances by high risk players (Thurston, GI, Hayne, etc) and the entire Parra team, Loko may not be the best option while I know what I'll get with Buchanan.

Agreed, it was a tough decision because they had similar averages but went with Buchanan because the worst he has done is 32 whilst the worst that Loko has done is 28 and Toutai has done 18.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Agreed, it was a tough decision because they had similar averages but went with Buchanan because the worst he has done is 32 whilst the worst that Loko has done is 28 and Toutai has done 18.

Buchanan's best was week 1 with a 47, he then put in a 44, followed by a 39 and a 32. Playing Melbourne I think he will be in that zone again, so somewhere between 32 and 40.

Loko has put in a 44 week 1, then a 37 followed by a 51 and then a 28 when they were fully outclassed.

Really all Loko needs to do is be involved in one play that he creates a line break, or a try assist and he will beat Buchanan easily. Score a try and he blows Buchanan out of the water. Playing the Sharks who will be Carney less, and with the Parra team pumped to put in a good performance after getting smashed last week, it wouldn't surprise me if Parra win, and Loko is a part of that.

As I said, just too much upside for Loko.

HowHigh

Coach
Tossing up between Fonua, Loko or Wes Naiqama for the centre spot.
I can see Fonua scoring a couple of tries against the Tigers tho..

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm always hesitant to pick Naiqama. If I knew he was kicking goals this week I'd pick him straight away. I'll probably go with Loko ahead of him and Fonua though.

Dogs Of War

Coach
With fonau you have to remember that junior sau is inside him, he doesn't like to pass. Thus the lower score last week. When oneil is back things should improve.

torana12

Juniors
I have buhrer in front row, thoughts for buhrer upgrade in the front row?
could go gallen, farah, myles, fifita, woods or hannant?

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
With fonau you have to remember that junior sau is inside him, he doesn't like to pass. Thus the lower score last week. When oneil is back things should improve.

I ended up having to get rid of him to bring in Humble. I can't see him increasing in value much more and I thought Drury Low might be better to keep at the moment since he's not going to ruin me with an AE (fingers crossed).

Paullyboy

Coach
Anyone know the dogs kicker will be this week? Trying to work out whether Josh Reynolds is going to be positively impacted by Inu being out

RHCP

Bench
Ennis was pretty shite when they tested him there a couple of years ago wasn't he? Don't think they'd go back there.