What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Looks like Parker has bottomed out has much as he is going to. Traded him in for Taumalolo, who looks to have peaked.

Also trading Tedesco for Mansour. Hopfully Mansour keeps it up. I was a bit hesitant blowing 300k on a winger.

jim_57

Staff member
Yeah I'm in the same predicament, without looking at BEs it's hard to tell yet, but I'm thinking Inglis is probably close to bottoming out soon?

Yehp, Inglis still dropped 6.7k this round but has break even of 11 now. I already have him though. Considering a risky move of trading Tedesco for a cheapy (probably Watene-Zelezniak) then I SHOULD have enough money to straight swap Kenny Edwards for Parker next week. I've already traded Gavet to Koroisau this week.

Edwahu

Bench
I scored 1200 and lost to some bloke who scored 1300+

What's the story with Taumalolo only scoring 25? Was he injured or just didnt get the minutes?

At this stage I am going Corey Thompson and Paul Vaughn out for Inglis and Jarrad Kennedy in. Inglis seems a bargain at 280 and Kennedy has a couple more price rises in him as he is starting again this week.

Last edited:

jim_57

Staff member
I scored 1200 and lost to some bloke who scored 1300+

What's the story with Taumalolo only scoring 25? Was he injured or just didnt get the minutes?

At this stage I am going Corey Thompson and Paul Vaughn out for Inglis and Jarrad Kennedy in. Inglis seems a bargain at 280 and Kennedy has a couple more price rises in him as he is starting again this week.

Taumalolo was clutching at his shoulder in about the 45th minute after a disallowed try and I didn't see him again after that. Has been named to start again this week though.

abpanther

Staff member
Anyone else considering trading out Taumololo?

I think he may have hit his peak

shiznit

Coach
I was in massive trouble with Tedescos injury and Townsend being dropped.

But I can't replace them both with 1 trade.. I'm gonna be able to trade out Tedesco for james Maloney. By moving Milford who I was playing as an interchange 5/8 back to fullback. And moving Townsend back to back up 5/8.

SBW could be a sell also... Anyone else selling him with his price due to drop this week?

gronkathon

First Grade
Can't trade him out this week with Tedesco's injury and the need to dump Johnson.

On a side note people should consider picking up Johnson as he always flashes after I drop him

abpanther

Staff member
For any Jamie Lyon owners out there, are you guys holding or selling?

I'm torn, with a BE of 87 and an average of 50 looks like he's still got a a few significant drops in him

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah that's what I thought

Two trades for me this week, Corey Thompson and Taumololo out, Inglis and Koroisau in

I'm currently carrying 4 guys not playing in Palavi, L.Kelly, Tuimavave and Tedesco.

Gonna have to start moving those guys soon

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I was actually tinkering with the idea of picking up Barba on the cheap (185K). In case he finally found his feet at the Broncos. Still hasn't hit rock bottom yet though.

some11

Referee
I got him in for Tedesco. It's risky, but Christ he's due.

Balls to the wall pick, 63 BE so he probably has another drop in him yet..

I couldn't do it even as a Broncos supporter, he just doesn't seem to have gotten over that ankle surgery yet. Obviously he can play but doesn't have the confidence or the benefit of a rampant forward pack at the moment.