What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

Only one trade for me this week too, finally got rid of Hampton (regret not getting rid of him earlier), traded in Koroisau, moved B Hunt into the halves. Holding off on Mansour and Hurrell as well, think I'd rather buy Lyon once his price stops dropping.

edit: on second thought, Manly have a pretty bad buy coverage for the Origin period, hmm.

Last edited:

jim_57

Staff member
Went to trade Tuimavave for Mansour and was $100 short.](*,)

Thinking either Hurrell instead or upgrade Hampton to Hayne.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
bit of a change of plans, saw corey thompsons BE and has a few price rises to go so traded hoppa for watene and upgraded felt for hurrell. Tounamapeieandjfhdnanm gets the final backline spot as the storm could bounce back pretty hard against the tits and could find the stripe

Edwahu

Bench
Traded Elijah Taylor and Tuimavave for Koroisau and Hurrell. Have Mansour already.

Bit disappointed in Taylor, I'd thought he might be a 70 pointer this year.

abpanther

Staff member
bit of a change of plans, saw corey thompsons BE and has a few price rises to go so traded hoppa for watene and upgraded felt for hurrell. Tounamapeieandjfhdnanm gets the final backline spot as the storm could bounce back pretty hard against the tits and could find the stripe

I don't know about bringing in Watene, I don't think he will stay in FG for long, I think Nabuli or Simmons will replace him. Why waste the trade now when you can wait another 2 weeks?

Or is it just to free up cash for Hurrell?

abpanther

Staff member
I see lots of people trading in the new South hooker, isn't this only his second game meaning you can still pick him up next week and get the cash rise?

gronkathon

First Grade
Yup. It is why I held off as well.

See how he goes and give Allwood or the young Storm winger a chance to add value this weekend before I trade them out and do some shifting of players to bring in the young chap from Souths

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
got a spare 100k so if smith has another under par score and another decent price drop I might upgrade him

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
went with hurrell instead of Mansour, josh still scores in a low scoring game. Why is it mandatory