What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
didn't actually trade him in in the end, spose I got two games to see what happens with him

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
kept corey Thompson in this week as his BE was only 15 and can have a few more price rises, so naturally he scores 13

jim_57

Staff member
Farah as Captain, good hustle! Projected for 1300 with Thurston and Taumalolo left

gronkathon

First Grade
Captained Johnson and he and Hodkinson scored sweet FA between them.

Still on 1101 before adjustments so got away with that.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Score adjustments have all been in my favour so far which is a nice change.

1077 with Thurston and Taumalolo to go.

jim_57

Staff member
1182 which ended up being a bit disappointing, was projected for around 1300 before count-back and couple of average games by Thurston and Taumalolo.

Now for this weeks big question, who to trade for Tedesco? Due to interchangable players and money up my sleeve I can directly trade in any FB, CTW, 5/8 or HFB. Thoughts?

Edit: Already have Thurston, Kelly, Hayne, Hunt, Inglis, Hopoate in the backs I would consider medium-long term "keepers"

Last edited:

The Pelican

Juniors
1273 this week for me which ended up being ranked 111th for the round which is nice. Moves me up to 3261st overall.

abpanther

Staff member
1182 which ended up being a bit disappointing, was projected for around 1300 before count-back and couple of average games by Thurston and Taumalolo.

Now for this weeks big question, who to trade for Tedesco? Due to interchangable players and money up my sleeve I can directly trade in any FB, CTW, 5/8 or HFB. Thoughts?

Yeah I'm in the same predicament, without looking at BEs it's hard to tell yet, but I'm thinking Inglis is probably close to bottoming out soon?