What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

abpanther

Staff member
f**ken hell I left Lyon in as my starter and McCullough on the bench!!

See what happens when you have a week off NRL!!!

some guy in my comp is on 1264 with 3 yet to play. Meanwhile I'll be flatout making 1150. Thanks a lot to the Tigers and Raiders for their useless performances.

some11

Referee
1,501 was the top score this week with 6 scores of 100+ and 4 of 90+

Looking at the top scores they're all from people ranked 40,000+ so they barely moved anywhere in rankings, I can see that top score being beaten by an autofill team this year.

firechild

First Grade
1215 and I won 2/4 games. Unfortunately I sat Walker out this week and put Rona in, that move cost me the other 2 games. On the up side, trading Stewart -> Buhrer proved a masterstroke with Buhrer gaining over $40k.

Edwahu

Bench
Jeez I've had an unlucky year H2H. 5th on points in my league but running 15th on the ladder :(

Dragon Jim

Juniors
1391 this week, thats my highest ever score!

Had Smith as Captain, wasnt looking good at half time but thankfully it picked up in the second half.

Getting in early with my trades, but thinking:

Luke Kelly - Out, Jack Littlejohn - In (Purely for the purposes of freeing up money for my next trade)
Peats - Out, George Burgess - In

Dragon Jim

Juniors
That would have been perfect Rhino, Allwood gone, Johnston In.

My backup fullback is the Tigers FB Kurtis Rowe so I could have swapped him out, but figured Luke Kelly is making me no money as my backup HB may as well make some cash from LittleJohn

some11

Referee
why coulsn't alex johnston be available at centre

Doesn't even make sense, it's not like he's going to play fullback ahead of Inglis other than when he's out for Origin.

Honestly they need to make those calls from common sense rather than a position they play in lower grades only.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
For those that have Merrin, is anyone holding onto him over the Origin period considering his BE is 105 this week?

RHCP

Bench
Hampton out for Johnston, Thurston out for A. Reynolds and more than enough money to turn Gavet into Sburgess next week.